Sale Items at NM OTHER Than Tysons?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. 30% off the reg. price.

2. LOL... great minds think alike!! The bowling is too big for me, but the mini-bowling!! Now that's right up my alley!! :tup:

3. Hmmm... so approximately $752.50... Very interesting.... ;)

Thanks for the info!

4. Since they went quickly here (before noon), I recommend following the time zones - maybe they're just opening in Hawaii - you can grab one when the sale first starts.

5. There was a sale on Balenciaga's??? I didn't even know they went on sale lol. I'm like 10 minutes from the Tysons NM... does anyone know which bags are on sale besides the Bowling?

6. Any other Neiman Marcus stores have the Matelasse (preferably the French Blue or Vert Gazon) on sale??? That would TOTALLY make my day!

The N/M in Boston doesn't carry Balenciaga because it's sold at Barneys NY (which is in the same Mall).

I thought that Balenciaga forbid the stores from putting the Motorcycle styles "on sale"!?!? :confused1:

7. Mandy, I think that they had the Matelasse and some Bowlings on sale. Check them out when you get a chance and report back! I won't be getting there until tomorrow, so......

8. tysons had the aqua and fb matelasse when i checked this morning.

9. I just called Tyson's. They only have the truffle bags available.

10. Neiman's will probably be getting a call from Balenciaga after this....kinda like what happened with Gretta Luxe and Shirise.

11. I found a black mini bowling if anyone's interested. PM me if interested.

12. Too late to edit. I meant truffle bowling bags.

13. Hey ladies...the Newport Beach NM is doing their sale tomorrow. My SA wasn't able to tell me specifically what would be on sale, but said there would be several designers, including Balenciaga. I won't be going - I need to go on purse ban! But I wanted to let y'all know about it!

Their phone # is 949 759 1900. Ask for Farideh, Brooke or Nikolai. :yes:

14. Any new news? I am thinking about going to NM at lunch, and I'd love to come back with a bbag!!!!!!!!!!

15. I saw truffle bowling, small and large whistle bags in red, ink and other colors, matelesse bags in aqua and some other colors at the SF NM today.