Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

Thanks JCMB! I am really chuffed.

I bet you looove wearing your new bag too - it's gorgeous!

Thanks for the support while I was hunting for the bag :smile:

You're very welcome, i know how frustrating it can be when you can't find the bag you love!
Very happy for you that it came back in stock!

Hi everyone! I'm dying for one of these bags! I'm thinking about getting a used one off of Poshmark, but the seller sent me a photo of the receipt and its from Overstock for $899, purchased February of last year. Could this bag ever have been that inexpensive?? Thanks so much for the advice!!

Can't comment on the authenticity of that particular bag but yes it could have been that inexpensive. I managed to get one which I didn't end up keeping for $700 and another for $680 with codes from sites and have seen them on sale from $500 up in the past (saw one for just over $500 on the outnet once).
So they can be that cheap if you look hard enough but again I can't speak for the authenticity of that particular bag.

Thank you so much for the advice!! I decided not to go with the used one, if I'm going to spend that much I might as well go all out for a new one lol. I am very glad to hear that they can go on sale like that however, if anyone has any website recommendations for me to stalk for sales I'm all ears!!:smile:

Hi everyone! I'm dying for one of these bags! I'm thinking about getting a used one off of Poshmark, but the seller sent me a photo of the receipt and its from Overstock for $899, purchased February of last year. Could this bag ever have been that inexpensive?? Thanks so much for the advice!!
I got my falabella off of gilt for just over $1K about a year and a half ago. I've also seen them on RueLaLa and MyHabit...they sometimes have discounts for referrrals, etc.

Does anyone know what exactly the falabella is made of? I have read different things. Is it truly some special nontoxic vegetable oil based material? Or is it just regular plastic, polyester?

Another falabella question, those of you with the foldover, don't you find it a little big to be used as a clutch? I know it says it can be a clutch but it seems a bit big to me for a clutch. Thoughts?

Another falabella question, those of you with the foldover, don't you find it a little big to be used as a clutch? I know it says it can be a clutch but it seems a bit big to me for a clutch. Thoughts?

I have the Foldover. It's definitely too heavy and too big to carry as a clutch. The weight of the chain pretty much makes it a strictly shoulder bag for me.

Errr, my fold over Falabella just got a giant hole in the lining - and it's only 2 months old!! Took it back to the store and they've sent it in for repair, which will take 6 weeks :/ Seems like bad quality to me!

Any other leather free options for nice bags? I don't care much for Matt & Nat and I have a couple Etro bags that are leather free (and definitely not looking for something like Vera Bradley..) I've been eyeing Stella McCartney but open up to other options as well.