Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

Any other leather free options for nice bags? I don't care much for Matt & Nat and I have a couple Etro bags that are leather free (and definitely not looking for something like Vera Bradley..) I've been eyeing Stella McCartney but open up to other options as well.

Have a look at Givenchy subforum, I remember ladies talking about non leather Givenchy bags a few days ago.

I also so Chanel has a denim bag on their website that looks pretty cool but don't know if the interior is leather free. Although I am thinking of buying the Stella McCartney mini tote. A lot of her bags are huge which isn't me.

Any other leather free options for nice bags? I don't care much for Matt & Nat and I have a couple Etro bags that are leather free (and definitely not looking for something like Vera Bradley..) I've been eyeing Stella McCartney but open up to other options as well.

I have searched long and hard and can't find many good options. You can check out jill Milan, she makes vegan bags made in Italy.

Can say that about any designer or high end designer bag though. People who don't want to pay high end designer prices won't look at high end designer bags. They're not going to price them at cheap prices simply because of their material. Plenty of high end designer bags make non leather bags at higher prices than this one.

Can say that about any designer or high end designer bag though. People who don't want to pay high end designer prices won't look at high end designer bags. They're not going to price them at cheap prices simply because of their material. Plenty of high end designer bags make non leather bags at higher prices than this one.

You are right, Jaime.
That said, if you buy an LV or Chanel bag, all your friends will know you spent a lot of money on them.
Show them a Falabella, if they have never heard of Stella.. they will never believe this non leather bag costs that much..
Of course It's a lovely bag.... but still....😉

My falabella is easily my most complimented bag! A lot of people recognize the style from the real housewives of beverly hills haha. snagged one on sale while honeymooning in hong kong. Such fun memories

I don't actually buy designer bags so people know how much I spent on them or tell them how much they are. In fact those that you can't even tell what brand they are is best IMO. I buy bags for me and my benefit not for others or to boast about how much it cost. Most of my bags people I know wouldn't even recognise the brand, probably haven't heard of half the brands and wouldn't believe a bag could cost that much if I was to tell them what I paid. I'd rather them not know. And those brands they do recognise they probably think are fake anyway....doesn't bother me one bit.

But I can see the issue with this bag and brand if that was an important thing to someone else.

I don't actually buy designer bags so people know how much I spent on them or tell them how much they are. In fact those that you can't even tell what brand they are is best IMO. I buy bags for me and my benefit not for others or to boast about how much it cost. Most of my bags people I know wouldn't even recognise the brand, probably haven't heard of half the brands and wouldn't believe a bag could cost that much if I was to tell them what I paid. I'd rather them not know. And those brands they do recognise they probably think are fake anyway....doesn't bother me one bit.

But I can see the issue with this bag and brand if that was an important thing to someone else.

Same here. Jaime.My friends know I love bags of course. Most of them cannot tell whether they are from famous brands or not. It doesn't brother me either. I buy a bag because I like it, not because it comes from X or Y.
As for prices.... I perfectly know that even a €200 purse, which might be considered cheap by TPF standards (???) is very expensive for lots of ladies in my country.

My falabella is easily my most complimented bag! A lot of people recognize the style from the real housewives of beverly hills haha. snagged one on sale while honeymooning in hong kong. Such fun memories

I can understand that, amrx! Enjoy your lovely Falabella! I would like to go to Hong Kong one day... and bring back a bag as a great souvenir too!😉

i feel like i'm taking over this thread! i just bought a falabella clutch for my sister. does anyone have any modeling pics? im having trouble finding ones on google images.