Stella McCartney Falabella Tote

This is an older bag, for which I have never learned the name. I have searched high and low for this exact bag without success... Bummer :sad:
If you learn the name please let me know. Thanks in advance!

It seems to be the Shaggy Deer Falabella Flap Shoulder Bag from 2012. Unfortunately I couldn't find one available online. I guess eBay and such is a good spot to search!

Can anyone please tell me the exact model Charlize Theron wears? Is it the Falabella messenger bag…? Are there different sizes? Thanks!
The-Many-Bags-of-Celebrity-Moms-11.jpg

Oh that is just gorgeous! I am in bag love too :loveeyes:

Yay! My black Python Falabella small tote has finally arrived! It felt like a long wait; I purchased from Farfetch on 26 December and waited impatiently until today.

It's perfect. Exactly like the one I fell in love with, then dithered for a week and had it sell out in me. Yay for second chances!

I will try to attach some pics in a mo; for some reason iPhone not obliging currently.

Yay! My black Python Falabella small tote has finally arrived! It felt like a long wait; I purchased from Farfetch on 26 December and waited impatiently until today.

It's perfect. Exactly like the one I fell in love with, then dithered for a week and had it sell out in me. Yay for second chances!

I will try to attach some pics in a mo; for some reason iPhone not obliging currently.

And the pics...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 922

Another...
For some reason it won't let me upload a few pics at once like before :thinking:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 931

And one more... :love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 907

And the last; apologies for hogging the thread!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 931
Can anyone please tell me the exact model Charlize Theron wears? Is it the Falabella messenger bag…? Are there different sizes? Thanks!
The-Many-Bags-of-Celebrity-Moms-11.jpg

This is an older bag, for which I have never learned the name. I have searched high and low for this exact bag without success... Bummer :sad:
If you learn the name please let me know. Thanks in advance!

It seems to be the Shaggy Deer Falabella Flap Shoulder Bag from 2012. Unfortunately I couldn't find one available online. I guess eBay and such is a good spot to search!

Oh that is just gorgeous! I am in bag love too :loveeyes:

A boutique on Farfetch appears to be selling a similar bag but it's not black:
http://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping...g-item-10634596.aspx?storeid=9339&ffref=lp_7_

I just bought from them and can recommend.

Congrats Dinamit! It's gorgeous!!
Enjoy