New Mini Lady Dior design

I got my first Dior bag and it's the new mini Lady dior

I don't know the exact name of the color but the SA told me it was limited edition for winter 2014. It's a navy with pearl/metallic sheen, and shw.
I find the strap a bit too long for my 1,62m height, but as crossbody it's perfect.

Btw the SA didn't say anything about the care of the bag and I forgot to ask. Does anyone know if this specific leather (metallic/shiny) needs special care, can/ should it be treated with leather protecting spray or balms?

Attachments

• IMG_5572.JPG
    IMG_5572.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 2,228
  • IMG_5574.JPG
    IMG_5574.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,979
Last edited:
Reactions: SherwoodMom

I don't know the exact name of the color but the SA told me it was limited edition for winter 2014. It's a navy with pearl/metallic sheen, and shw.
I find the strap a bit too long for my 1,62m height, but as crossbody it's perfect.

Btw the SA didn't say anything about the care of the bag and I forgot to ask. Does anyone know if this specific leather (metallic/shiny) needs special care, can/ should it be treated with leather protecting spray or balms?

Congratulations!!! This is actually my favourite of the new chain-strap Lady Dior bags.

The leather is actually aged calfskin. Do not apply any product on the bag because it may remove the beautiful metallic-like finish. Like any other leather product, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place, and avoid getting any oils (like hand creams and lotions) and water on the leather and it will look beautiful for a long time.

Reactions: SherwoodMom
Congratulations!!! This is actually my favourite of the new chain-strap Lady Dior bags.

The leather is actually aged calfskin. Do not apply any product on the bag because it may remove the beautiful metallic-like finish. Like any other leather product, be sure to store it in a cool, dry place, and avoid getting any oils (like hand creams and lotions) and water on the leather and it will look beautiful for a long time.
Thank you so much for the help :smile:

Lovely bag - congratulations!

I actually tried on the new mini Lady Dior with the chain strap and compared it with the regular leather strap. If I were to choose between the two, I would still stick with the regular leather strap. It's so classic! Both are gorgeous though 😍