Azap Wallet Query??

I use the Azap long as my daily wallet. I am not the kind of person who can have a dainty wallet (looked long and lovingly at the Bearn, and finally realized I loved it, but it would not love me or my lifestyle), and a card case for extra cards, and a checkbook cover.
For me, that's overload, and I would be sure to be missing something when I needed it. So I needed ONE wallet only.

I just adore this wallet. It is totally under the radar, yet perfect as only Hermes can be. I throw a pad of checks in it, too, from time to time. It makes the inside of my bag as perfect as the outside.

Mine is cognac courcheval. I decided not to get a bright color so that my personal stuff would look unremarkable to those checking out next to me at the supermarket. I thought the leather was a bit stiff when I got it, but realized that just makes it more of a workhorse for me. Now that I've had it about four months, it has softened up a teeny bit and feels lovely to hold. I know I posted a picture somewhere on this forum and now can't find it. You will love the Azap, no matter which one you get. I recommend, though, that you really think hard about how you will use it, and what you really need - that will lead to the most satisfaction! Good luck!

Thanks lvrjrt. I am liking them more and more.

I am such a big fan of this wallet! I hope you get one and love it as much as I do. It took me longer to decide on the azap than on either of my bags! But because I am a one-wallet gal, it needed to be exactly right for everything. Let us know what you get!

Here's what I got yesterday. On my receipt it is called an Azap Combined Wallet in Rose Shocking. I love it. It is compact yet has space for 10 credit cards, coins, money, receipts and all sorts of things. Even when full it is still thin.

Sus, I'd to download your pics in order to see their full view. It does look huge on on screen right now, and is truncated.

It's lovely! All 10 credit card sleeves on one side and the coin compartment on the other. What is the dimension of this gorgeous wallet?

Thank you, Sus. I just checked the sizes of your pics. Each of them was like 700+ KB.

I have resized for you and here they are

Attachments

• RS Azap Combined 3.jpg
    RS Azap Combined 3.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 423
  • RS Azap Combined 2.jpg
    RS Azap Combined 2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 463
  • RS Azap Combined.jpg
    RS Azap Combined.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 243
Thank you, Sus. I just checked the sizes of your pics. Each of them was like 700+ KB.

I have resized for you and here they are

Oh Sus, I like this wallet!! Is this a new size?? Is it similar in price to an AZAP LONG?? Congratulations!! Need to let us know how you like all your stuff in it.

Thanks MrsS for resizing and letting us enjoy Sus' photos.

Oh Mrssparkles you are an angel ~ thanks for fixing my pictures. I used ImageShack and requested 300+ KB but got monster pics.

AnHermesLover ~ I already love love this wallet ~ it fits all my stuff easily. It is more expensive than a bern I know. Mine is chevre (whereas epsom is less) and cost $2250 a bit much but is worth it!