Azap Wallet Query??

Here's my new azap long/regular...in vermillion epsom along with my kelly!! As much as I love color, the cyclamen/red combo was TOO much lol:wtf:...measurements for the regular azap are 5"x 8" (actually slightly less than 8)..

scarf and azap 003.jpg

^ I am with you...must not think about another wallet...really like that combined...must not think about another wallet...must not think about another wallet until I sell two accessories...LOL...hmmm...might list two or three accessories this weekend... Hmmm...combined wallet or bag...or...

I just called the small leathers expert at my store. The Azap Financial is like the Compact Azap. It has card slots on one side, and a clear sleeve of some sort

Guess what ... I managed to locate a Azap Financial and snapped photos. And finally can we all see what it's like

It has 3 card slots on each side of the wallet. Total 6 card slots. And the middle sleeve is one that has a window. You can either use the middle sleeve as a namecard holder, or use it to show a picture ID of yourself. You can put notes through the top but they will be folded when you zip the Azap Financial closed. (note, no coin compartments).

See the last photo. I put it against my Azap Compact for scale.

Price .... it's a real shocker. It costs only a tad cheaper than the Azap Long! As I mentioned before, despite these wallets being smaller than the Azap Long, the workmanship is probably more than the Azap Long.

Attachments

• Azap Fin 1.jpg
    Azap Fin 1.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 232
  • Azap Fin 2.jpg
    Azap Fin 2.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 209
  • Azap Fin 3.jpg
    Azap Fin 3.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Azap Fin 4.jpg
    Azap Fin 4.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 212
Price .... it's a real shocker. It costs only a tad cheaper than the Azap Long! As I mentioned before, despite these wallets being smaller than the Azap Long, the workmanship is probably more than the Azap Long.
It's true, MrsS. When I helped my gf got her wallet. I was quite shocked to learn the price too. I always thought that it should be a lot cheaper than the long ones.

Here's the interior picture of the Azap Long

attachment.php
What a beautiful wallet:tup:, will check it out to see if I will be able to get it in New york next week.