Azap Wallet Query??

Oh Mrssparkles you are an angel ~ thanks for fixing my pictures. I used ImageShack and requested 300+ KB but got monster pics.

AnHermesLover ~ I already love love this wallet ~ it fits all my stuff easily. It is more expensive than a bern I know. Mine is chevre (whereas epsom is less) and cost $2250 a bit much but is worth it!

Thanks again SUS!! I need to go look at this in the future....if I can find one to look at:smile: Congratulations again. I LOVE CHEVRE!! Enjoy, and thanks for sharing!!:heart:

YAY Sus! Great wallet!!

Well, I was chatting to my SA about my Azap Long (or lack of), and we decided to 'tinker' with the specs a little...so if my order goes through, I'll have an Azap that matches my Agenda!!

How great GF!

I've used my wallet all afternoon and can tell you all that it is wonderful. Easy to get money out of and takes up little room in my bag. I highly recommend it.

Sus, beautiful azap! Thanks for the great pics--I love the color.

Azap experts: is the Combined Azap yet another size? It appears to be smaller than the long and bigger than the vertical. Is this the financial--or is the financial a 4th size? How long is the long? TIA!

Azap experts: is the Combined Azap yet another size? It appears to be smaller than the long and bigger than the vertical. Is this the financial--or is the financial a 4th size? How long is the long? TIA!

Azap experts? That would be orchids. :graucho:

mizzle, the fact that Sus' receipt explicitly says Combined Azap, then I think it's a 3rd Azap released. The Azap Financial must be even bigger. My SA did say it does not have a coin compartment. Just for credit cards.

Edit: the Azap Financial is a small Azap. Like the Azap Compact size.

How long is the Azap Long >> 8 inches.

I just called the small leathers expert at my store. The Azap Financial is like the Compact Azap. It has card slots on one side, and a clear sleeve of some sort of the other for driver's license or whatever.

As for this Azap Combined, she liken it to be the size of the Globetrotter.

So now, there are 4 Azap designs

a) Azap Long
b) Azap Combined
c) Azap Financial
d) Azap Compact

Hope this helps. Please don't ask for measurements. I'm terrible at this. My weakness :P

MrsS, you are such a great investigator! Thanks for those prices last week....I got so enchanted with mousselines and PrincessB that I havent been back here, LOL!!!

SUS, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and want one)

I love my bearn. But......i.......love.......this!!!
waaah

Thanks for the props MrsS...but I defer to you in the Azap arena! I just have the compact one and was thinking about getting the Azap long b/c I like the center change compartment and side gussets, but I am now really confused by the addition of the Azap financial and the combined. Measurements from someone would be great!