Azap Wallet Query??

^But guess what? They couldn't order it at the Feb Podium....RS in chevre wasn't offered for wallets - and in NY, there was RS chevre EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

So god only knows when I can expect my Azap to arrive???

K, we never have a chevre mysore bag at our store. I asked for a birkin in chevre mysore and my store manager said chevre mysore is never offered in bags for us.

So, I am guessing that chevre mysore is reserved largely for Paris, Italy, and the US. And I think it's more so for Rose Shocking Chevre. I got my RS birkin. But it didn't come from my store.

GF ~ How funny, my SA is getting a rose shocking chevre Azap from California for my viewing as all they had was a BJ epsom or a rouge H Azap.

Sus - Nooooo!!!! PLEASE don't tell me that!!! I've been waiting six bloody months, and finally caved in NY and bought a Bearn.....

Well, if you pass on it, you know who to call - seriously!!

By the way - NY had a gorgeous Vert Anis Azap long in chevre - I almost bought that, but I have an etoupe/rose shocking theme going, and I'm too anally retentive to budge - LOL!!

CobaltBlu, I've checked the latest prices for you.

Epsom Azap Long >> S$3,500 (~USD2,317)
Chevre Azap Long >> S$3650 (~USD2,417)

My store now has the same Vert Anis Chevre Azap Long that Grands Fonds saw in NY.

Sus - you have got to buy that Rose Shocking Chevre Azap for Grands Fonds if you're decided you won't have it. It's so hard to come by!

MrsSparkles ~
The bigger one (financial??) came also in ostrich and wasn't too much more money either. I will call my SA for details tomorrow.

I just saw this wallet a couple of days ago. It is the Azap style, a LOT bigger though, and has a coin zipper. It is as large as the agenda.

I personally like and own the long azap (mysore turqouise and vert anis) and short azap (rose shocking). I also have the trifold bearn in mysore and chevre as well. (rouge h and orange)

I use the bearn and dogon for traveling since don't bring a lot of cards when I travel. My everyday wallet is my azap long since it fits a lot of receipts and a variety of cards. Quiet roomy...;) It may offend some of the tpfers but I sometimes don't have time to take out the receipts and have so much that I can't even zip close the wallet! :yucky:

GF- the etoupe/rose shocking/fuschia/pink combination is great. I tie one of those twillys with pink accent on my etoupe birkin...

Suz,
I am currently alternating between an azap long and a vision II agenda. They are really similar in size and exterior apprearance. The vision II also zips closed but inside there is no coin pocket ( I never carry change so this is great, ) but it does have checkbook holder, at least 8 credit card slots pockets for cash, reciepts and also hooks for pen and agenda/note pad. I think it MAY be slightly less expensive than the azap long. I'll find my receipt and also I have pictures somewhere...If you are interested!

SoCal & Allaboutbags ~ you have seen the large "financial" azap. My SA said that it would be great for receipt holding, lots of cards and travel but still be quite thin.

Thanks MrsS for getting the prices.

GF ~ the etoupe/rose shocking/fuschia/pink combination is great. I'll make sure to contact you and let my SA know if I back out on the wallet.