Buyer is trying to pull a switch on me HELP.

wow thanks everyone had no idea about the receipt issue. I assumed this its ebay people would feel more comfortable getting the exact receipt.

Latest update: Buyer stated in the PP resolution messages the she has proof from the acutal Store Manager of Chanel in Chicago that the bag is not authentic. This women is out of control with her lies. I would have been more willing to accept her return if she was honest and stated she had buyers remorse, but now there is no way in ___ I will accept a return from her. She is out right lied to me and PP, I called the store she claimed to have proof from the store manager and they stated to me that they do not and will no authentic any items. this is all just so crazy. thanks for everyones input it really helps.

Your best bet is to videotape return package contents in the presence of postal employee. I know it's extreme but the tape could bolster your case if in fact buyer has pulled a bait and switch. Two weeks is too long. She had all the time in the world to authenticate it. Why the wait? :confused1:Something is definitely amiss.

LV - Hope this gets resolved for you swiftly, sounds definately like buyers remorse - or she's new to high end handbags and her DH has found out how much a purse costs!!!!! rofl

Did you take photos of the authenticity card and tag? If so, you should have proof whether she is returning your bag to you. I would also tell her as someone suggested that you have a hidden mark in the bag so you will know if it is truly your bag.
I would take the return - assuming you have the authenticity tag and card photos.

What a horrible buyer!! If you called the Chanel location where she "authenticated" your bag and they said that they don't authenticate items, this is good proof to work against the buyer.

I hope things will end in your favor!

oh how horrible of this to happen!

i've heard of this happening quite a few times
my boyfriend warned me and when i sold my bag the other day i took all my money out immediately!

i sold that bag 3 weeks ago and i'm still quite scared something like this will happen. i can't believe selling has become such a terrifying experience. i gave her the original receipt i didn't konw i shouldn't have.

i heard that these disputes take a little while :sad: i can only wish you all the best because it's so unfair!

I do have pics of the holgram gram tag and other paperwork for the item. The buy is sort of new only 11 feedbacks on paypal, mostly for $ items and 1 coach bag. Buyer submitted a claim to PP, I sent my response now its all in PP hands. Could take up to 20 days, I will let everyone know what happens.

oh how horrible of this to happen!

i've heard of this happening quite a few times
my boyfriend warned me and when i sold my bag the other day i took all my money out immediately!

i sold that bag 3 weeks ago and i'm still quite scared something like this will happen. i can't believe selling has become such a terrifying experience. i gave her the original receipt i didn't konw i shouldn't have.

i heard that these disputes take a little while :sad: i can only wish you all the best because it's so unfair!

paypal told me that buyer has 20 days to file a claim. I think you are in the clear:drool: Sucks we have to worry at all, but I am coming to find that there are many dishonest people out there, which is really terrible to think about.

paypal told me that buyer has 20 days to file a claim. I think you are in the clear:drool: Sucks we have to worry at all, but I am coming to find that there are many dishonest people out there, which is really terrible to think about.

after reading this thread i emailed the buyer to see how it was going...:Push: i am so paranoid and she sounded happy. if they have 20 days then i think i i feel more relieved now.

i hope yours gets resolved soon!