Buyer is trying to pull a switch on me HELP.

UGH...I'm so sorry this happened. I hope it all gets resolved in your favor.
I detest selling bags on ebay! So paranoid! I've sold 4 in the last week and am keeping my fingers crossed that nothing comes back to bite me.

I use a security tag....mine is a budget one though. I took Avery mailing labels....I folded them in half, wrote my name on it and folded it in half again...then I took another label and wrapped it around it...and where the 2 pieces joined together I wrote my name.
The labels are super sticky...and you couldn't get them off without ripping the paper...and you probably couldn't reproduce exactly where I made my marks.

In all honesty though....doing this ensures that they don't do a bait & switch...or that they don't wear it and then return it.

omg.. these people make me sick. you are trying to be nice and sending everythng to them. and they scam you! i hate it when i feel so cheated out of for being nice!! good luck to you!!!

I WON! Yes I am so excited, PP asked me to forward over my copy of the receipt which I did, then PP required buyer to get authentication in writing. Buy responded back to PP that it was not actually Chanel who told her the bag was fake, it was a friend of hers who own over 20 chanel bags (yeah right). PP then sent a response stating that it will take them a few more days to review this new information, this was last night. Then this morning I get an e-mail from PP stating buyer has agreed that this transaction was handled and both parties are in agreement. What lie, the buyer backed out and realized there was no way she was gone to win as she flat out lied and changed her story one to many times. I feel so beyond excited, yes finally this is over and done with. Thanks everyone for all your responses and kind words.

I WON! Yes I am so excited, PP asked me to forward over my copy of the receipt which I did, then PP required buyer to get authentication in writing. Buy responded back to PP that it was not actually Chanel who told her the bag was fake, it was a friend of hers who own over 20 chanel bags (yeah right). PP then sent a response stating that it will take them a few more days to review this new information, this was last night. Then this morning I get an e-mail from PP stating buyer has agreed that this transaction was handled and both parties are in agreement. What lie, the buyer backed out and realized there was no way she was gone to win as she flat out lied and changed her story one to many times. I feel so beyond excited, yes finally this is over and done with. Thanks everyone for all your responses and kind words.
Hip Hip Hooray!!
At least you can sleep better now!

OMGosh-I wish you could post this buyer's eBay name, cuz I would block this scammer from ever bidding on anything of mine.

So glad they sided with you; so many times it's the innocent party that gets taken.

Makes me think there is still hope...:smile:

I'm so happy for you! The nerve of some people. Oh well, she's the one that has to sleep at night knowing what a creep she is. Congratulations, I'm so glad there was a happy ending.