what does your pandora creation look like?

Springtime is renewing my interest in my collection! Rearranging some pieces as I look forward to completing several bracelets :smile:

Wow, you do have a lot. Most of them are bangles? I like the green one, so colourfull and happy!

My humble collection:smile:
1)gold and silver charms bracelet
2)leather bracelet with just silver charms
3) currently building my 14k charm bracelet

Pandorarose is right, this is not a humble collection! Wow, you have awesome charms there and they all look brandnew. You must be so happy with them. Did it take you a long time to collect this?

Almost done! I need a couple more charms and i am finished. Some of the charms on here are just filling up space,.they will be going onto my other Pandora bracelet, i am just trying to get a feel for how many charms i want on here.

IMG-20140517-00349_zps0df526ab.jpg

Almost done! I need a couple more charms and i am finished. Some of the charms on here are just filling up space,.they will be going onto my other Pandora bracelet, i am just trying to get a feel for how many charms i want on here.

IMG-20140517-00349_zps0df526ab.jpg

It really looks great, your bracelet is unique, they all are but yours is really special. I love the oxi with the gold and the XL charm and a little sparkle. You have a little bit a everything on your bracelet without being messy.

I've redone my lime bracelet to create a minimal look (6 charms on a Chamilia flex bangle), so I had several "leftover" charms as well as some smoky quartz and champagne colors that didn't really fit on other bracelets. I decided, what if I combine all these? Here is my lime and smoky color scheme. I have a peridot heart clip on its way I will add.

Attachments

• IMG_20140518_110427.jpg
    IMG_20140518_110427.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 965
I've redone my lime bracelet to create a minimal look (6 charms on a Chamilia flex bangle), so I had several "leftover" charms as well as some smoky quartz and champagne colors that didn't really fit on other bracelets. I decided, what if I combine all these? Here is my lime and smoky color scheme. I have a peridot heart clip on its way I will add.
Very nice! Suits the season perfectly.