what does your pandora creation look like?

Has anyone seen the new "test items" from Pandora: "Rose Silver"?

Apparently, Pandora has created their own version of rose-colored silver (I would assume that it's something similar to Tiffany & Co.'s "Rubedo" metal alloy) and they've released a limited number of charms and other items from their line in this pink silver... 10 cities worldwide, 10 days of sale (or until their supplies are sold out).

From what I've seen.. it's causing a frenzy! I'm jealous of those in or nearby the 10 cities where this was released. I would have loved to get my hands on some of the charms, as rose colored metals are my absolute favorite, but I'm in Miami and no special releases around here!

Hi girls :wave:

It's been ages since I've logged but I have been keeping my eye on all your beautiful creations. As for me, I had a bit of a break in my 'Pandorathon' with the two bracelets and a bangle in just over six months, but just yesterday I finally bit the bullet and purchased into the Essence range.

I just had my contract extended at work and am working hard on a big conference coming up next week, so the 'energy' and 'prosperity' beads really resonated with me. I also love the vivid colours of the carnelian and green aventurine.

It is very delicate and definitely a new look but I just love my new bracelet! I also love how it stacks with the bangle and it is very comfortable to wear.

Will try to post pictures later.
:faint: omg where have you been lady!! I've missed you! Ha ha sounds a bit dodgy :biggrin: get back to the other pandora thread!! We missed your input :lol:

Has anyone seen the new "test items" from Pandora: "Rose Silver"?

Apparently, Pandora has created their own version of rose-colored silver (I would assume that it's something similar to Tiffany & Co.'s "Rubedo" metal alloy) and they've released a limited number of charms and other items from their line in this pink silver... 10 cities worldwide, 10 days of sale (or until their supplies are sold out).

From what I've seen.. it's causing a frenzy! I'm jealous of those in or nearby the 10 cities where this was released. I would have loved to get my hands on some of the charms, as rose colored metals are my absolute favorite, but I'm in Miami and no special releases around here!

I know what you mean. I would love to have a rose gold bracelet, and this would have been a great and affordable way to start one!

I didn't really have a theme in mind lol but yes there seems to be a travel theme going on :smile: I am very happy for this finished product it is my first bracelet but i don't think I Will make another one

I can imagine that you are happy with it. It's doesn't matter that you won't make another one, this one is great and I'm sure you will enjoy your finished bracelet. I wish I could have had that much discipline, it would have saved me al to of money (-;

My humble collection:smile:
1)gold and silver charms bracelet
2)leather bracelet with just silver charms
3) currently building my 14k charm bracelet

Attachments

• 20140414_214451.jpg
    20140414_214451.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 726