Petrol Bays Sagging - Help!

I have just bought 2 Samorga liners one for my Red Onion Bays which was a bit slouchy and another for a slouchy Alexa. They are really brilliant, not tacky at all, made from thick felt in loads of colours,really compliment the bag. They are made to measure for bays so a really tight fit and give the bag far more structure.

It will obviously help enormously with the body of the bag and maybe help the flap lay a bit better over a firmer base.

The flap is the biggest problem, When you store it a piece of cardboard cut to size and placed to line the flap really helps. It will make it look lovely and curved again but expect it will flop when removed. Can't think what else to do there, hope someone has some ideas for you.

Link to the liners

http://samorga.com/product-category/■mulberry-bayswater/

That's such a difference to your bays! As you're in the Uk too & these come from the US, I was just wondering did you get charged import tax too by customs?

I have just bought 2 Samorga liners one for my Red Onion Bays which was a bit slouchy and another for a slouchy Alexa. They are really brilliant, not tacky at all, made from thick felt in loads of colours,really compliment the bag. They are made to measure for bays so a really tight fit and give the bag far more structure.

It will obviously help enormously with the body of the bag and maybe help the flap lay a bit better over a firmer base.

The flap is the biggest problem, When you store it a piece of cardboard cut to size and placed to line the flap really helps. It will make it look lovely and curved again but expect it will flop when removed. Can't think what else to do there, hope someone has some ideas for you.

Link to the liners

http://samorga.com/product-category/■mulberry-bayswater/

That's such a difference to your bays! As you're in the Uk too & these come from the US, I was just wondering did you get charged import tax too by customs?

Oops I've just seen they come from South Korea, I presume though you'd still be liable for import tax as its all coming from outside the EU or am I wrong about that?

Hi, I have bought two liners from South Korea (Samorga). I haven't had to pay any other extra costs other than delivery. Don't know if that is just luck. Lee at Samorga has to state on the box what is inside and the approx cost. Maybe it is not a big enough cost to warrant import charges.

Just thought I would post up a quick pic of my bays with my new liner. Like donna's bays mine had sunk in the flap and was sagging badly on the one side....
View attachment 2585628

But now she is a totally different bag!
View attachment 2585631

I'm so pleased! Thank you ladies for finding these fab liners. I am totally and utterly in love with my bays again :smile:

Wow it has made such a difference! Looks amazing! I can't wait for my liner to arrive now! :smile: x

Oops I've just seen they come from South Korea, I presume though you'd still be liable for import tax as its all coming from outside the EU or am I wrong about that?

I have just sent you a pm Mrs B ;)

Wow it has made such a difference! Looks amazing! I can't wait for my liner to arrive now! :smile: x

I am eagerly awaiting yours too donna, can't wait to see the pics, hopefully not too long to wait now. :biggrin:

My liners arrived today! I am absolutely over the moon! They are a really high quality thick felt type material and they make it so much easier to find everything (especially in the bays).

And the structure they have added is just amazing. I am in love with my bays again, and my Alexa looks gorgeous!

I've also tightened the bays as suggested as it helps keep the shape definitely.

Here's my before and after pics.

I can't thank you ladies enough. I am so glad I posted the question! xxxx

bays before.jpg

bays after.jpg

bays inside.jpg

Last edited:
Lee will be clapping his hands with the extra business. I ordered yesterday too and told him the ladies on here were super impressed with his products.

The Lexi, is that wine colour as that's what I went for with my BF one?

It's made the biggest difference to your Lexi. I've seen a few recently that have no structure at all and it makes yours look amazing