HELP! Chanel crisis!

Have you taken it out for the day or were you just putting stuff in ready to go out and realized it was too heavy?

Perhaps try leaving the ipad out. And do you need your charger for the day? Assuming you have a smart phone, you can eliminate the planner as well. That should help lighten the bag.

Thanks for ur kind opinion. I feel like these other ladies were bulling me this is my first Chanel I paid $6300 for bag n wallet. I would like to be happy. It's not too bad without the iPad mini. If I feel like its too heavy I will resell on eBay. I only put my stuff in it take pictures n see what u guys think. At the store people try them on n put their things in it so I don't understand why all these ladies say that I can't return it without knowing the full details.

Haha in my opinion the ipad makes every bag heavy..
I know the iPad mini fits in my jumbo but I feel like I'm carrying a brick with chains haha.

Don't return that's too beautiful! :smile:

Thanks for ur kind words I'm keeping her no matter what even if my shoulder pops out of its joint it's still worth it LOL!!! Bag crazy here!!

Agree! It is an expensive bag...no one wants to pay full price for a bag that you have used. If you chose to take it out for a day, it's yours. Be fair to others.
Think of good karma....

I understand where ur coming from but I don't see why trying things in my bag and sittin in my car taking pictures while my husband packs the car is wearing it out then ok.

I understand where ur coming from but I don't see why trying things in my bag and sittin in my car taking pictures while my husband packs the car is wearing it out then ok.

Ummm... that's the very definition of wearing it out. You put your things in it and took it outside.

I'm glad you are keeping it.

Have you felt the weight of the jumbo on its own? To me, that was already very heavy even when it's empty. The chains were digging into my shoulders.

Try it for a while with just the bare essentials. Fushia jumbo is gorgeous. If you really can't stand the weight, sell it.

Have you felt the weight of the jumbo on its own? To me, that was already very heavy even when it's empty. The chains were digging into my shoulders.

Try it for a while with just the bare essentials. Fushia jumbo is gorgeous. If you really can't stand the weight, sell it.

Thanks cherrycookies I will. I'm glad ur words sounds more kind compared to these other ladies snapping my head off like I'm high school. Thanks again! :smile:

I'm gonna say … that iPad is probably wearing you a down a bit!! I have a few jumbos and don't really notice that they are too heavy, but I don't carry very heavy stuff in them … two wallets (one's a card case), a little makeup bag, cell phone, keys …

That's one hell of a beautiful bag. I might just carry the iPad separately and keep it! Both the bag and the wallet are beautiful!!

Thanks for ur help :smile:

I have to agree with Vaninnocent. I think you are over stuffing the bag. If I need to carry extra stuff (in addition to wallet, makeup case, keys, phone, sunnies), I just take a tote or extra bag with me. I think the fuchsia is so gorgeous. Don't return it!

Thanks I'm keeping her she's so lovely can't return after she's won my heart even if she hurts me LOL

It's a GORGEOUS color!!! I'm really glad you are keeping it! Even if it means editing your contents.

I do think some posters here are being a bit dramatic here. I've never returned a bag but I don't see how it is such a big deal if a bag worn out once and is still in brand new condition and sellable condition? I don't see how it's different than buying the bag out on the floor if that was the only option, and possibly better than a new one in the bag that might have a defect. :shrugs :