HELP! Chanel crisis!

I hear you pain, i also purchased the Chanel Fuchsia in a jumbo size and found it to be too heavy, even without anything in it. I am also very petite and i felt that the bag overpowered my frame. So i decided to take it back because of my back issues. My sa happened to have the fuschia in medium and i love it. It is the perfect size for me and it looks so cute on its own :smile:

UGH UGH. UGH. It's too late to return it after all your stuff has been in it and you've worn it out. Let me leave this thread...
You used it you own it IMO...the bag is a beauty. You are blaming the bag for it being so heavy...but really, I think it may be all the things that you are putting into the bag. If you feel a little silly, well???

Sorry I agree with my fellow Chanel bag lovers - you have used the bag, it is yours you cannot take it back.
Think of how you would have felt paying full price for a used bag thinking it was brand new! If you carry all those things with you how will they fit in a medium anyway? simply leave the I pad at home.
The bag and wallet are stunning.....

Agree! It is an expensive bag...no one wants to pay full price for a bag that you have used. If you chose to take it out for a day, it's yours. Be fair to others.
Think of good karma....

Have you taken it out for the day or were you just putting stuff in ready to go out and realized it was too heavy?

Perhaps try leaving the ipad out. And do you need your charger for the day? Assuming you have a smart phone, you can eliminate the planner as well. That should help lighten the bag.

Have you taken it out for the day or were you just putting stuff in ready to go out and realized it was too heavy?

Perhaps try leaving the ipad out. And do you need your charger for the day? Assuming you have a smart phone, you can eliminate the planner as well. That should help lighten the bag.

Some of the pics are taken in her car so I would say she took it out for the day!

I seriously worry that return is even a consideration. If you make a mistake sell it on but via a preloved seller or eBay - if you take a hit that's the cost if you really can't live with it. I have to say I never carry a charger in a day bag... Or is that just me?

Haha in my opinion the ipad makes every bag heavy..
I know the iPad mini fits in my jumbo but I feel like I'm carrying a brick with chains haha.

Don't return that's too beautiful! :smile:

Thanks for all ur opinions. Once I went in my car with it I knew I'm gonna keep it, I wouldn't return it to the store. I love it no matter what. I wore it without iPad mini to the mall today n had non stop compliments of my beauty! I'm in love! Its a little tough on the shoulder bc of the chain. I'm gonna get the medium boy next as my lighter bag. Hope that it will be lighter!