HELP! Chanel crisis!

:smile: Thank you. Big hug to you. Your daugther will probably love to use this lovely pink bag of yours someday. I agree that there are ways to convey your point across without hurting other people's feelings; like treating your interactions here on this forum like when you are dealing with others face to face.

:d

love your nails! I have mostly jumbo caviars and 1 maxi. Let me tell you after using the maxi, my jumbos feel so light. I cant get myself to get m/l since it is so limiting on things I can bring. My essentials are full sized wallet, keys, phone and shades. all these things on the bag is bearable.

I went into Chanel today n saw the maxi wow. It has to be at least 5lbs alone LOL. I'm debating on a new medium or large boy! N my SA says it will be more comfortable with the leather strap than the chain :smile:

I can take them for u Hun. I love the cross body option on the jumbos so I will keep my baby. Thanks for ur input girl! View attachment 2572649

The color is awesomely beautiful!! I have the same wallet in red but I wasn't careful and it has got black dark stains at the corners of the wallet. Take extra care with these beauties.. I'm so sad with mine because even bag spa cleaning can't remove the stains.

All the best!

NO NO NO NO NO. There is NO store that allows you to wear something and return it.

*screams and flees thread again*

That's not entirely true. Anthropology and Nordstroms have excellent return policies and will let you return worn items provided that the items are in good condition and you aren't a serial returner or anything. I've had to do so a few times for various reasons and never had a problem. Just thought I'd throw that out there :smile:

As for you, My_vo, what a gorgeous bag!! The color is so vivid and matches your killer nails perfectly! So glad you decided to keep it! I'd love to have a jumbo someday, but the weight of it has me on the fence. Do you get used to it after a while?

I don't see how it is such a big deal if a bag worn out once and is still in brand new condition and sellable condition? I don't see how it's different than buying the bag out on the floor if that was the only option, and possibly better than a new one in the bag that might have a defect. :shrugs :

Just to clarify, the difference is that if you buy the floor model you know you are buying the floor model. If someone returns an item after wearing it once and it shows no "use" and they say that it was unused, it will be sold again as "unused". The next person who buys it may not consider a bag that was worn once to be unused. They do not know this is what they are purchasing. For some people this may not be an issue at all, but for others they would want to know that it had been worn and filled with someone else's items. This is a general response not directed at the OP of this thread. :smile:

That's not entirely true. Anthropology and Nordstroms have excellent return policies and will let you return worn items provided that the items are in good condition and you aren't a serial returner or anything. I've had to do so a few times for various reasons and never had a problem. Just thought I'd throw that out there :smile:

As for you, My_vo, what a gorgeous bag!! The color is so vivid and matches your killer nails perfectly! So glad you decided to keep it! I'd love to have a jumbo someday, but the weight of it has me on the fence. Do you get used to it after a while?

I had her on my shoulder all day as the shoulder bag option cross body with this baby is a killer! Lol the chain digs in ur shoulder. I find the shoulder bag still is not bad at all (I did take my iPad out though :smile: ) hope this helps!

Thanks for the info about the return policy.

The color is awesomely beautiful!! I have the same wallet in red but I wasn't careful and it has got black dark stains at the corners of the wallet. Take extra care with these beauties.. I'm so sad with mine because even bag spa cleaning can't remove the stains.

All the best!

Thanks I'm gonna make sure I try my best so that it doesn't get stained!

OMG WHAT??? No. Getting away with it is different then ALLOWING it as policy.

The bag is stunning! I would not put the charges and ipad in the chanel bag. Nooooo, maybe in a GST but not in a flap bag, but that is my opinion only. Keep that beauty and leave the ipad at home:smile:

Firstly, I LOVE that your bag, wallet, and accessories are all hot pink. So CUTE. LOVE LOVE LOVEV.

Secondly, you're overstuffing it. Not with volume, but with weight. Jumbos can hold a surprising amount . I have always carried larger bags and the jumbo has taught me to live with less stuff, but not less necessities.

Thirdly, jumbos are heavy, yes, but it is relative to what you are used to carrying. I've carried Marc Jacobs stams forever as my everyday bag, and those are heavy. But I got used to it. When I moved to my caviar jumbo it felt light in comparison. Lamb is slightly lighter. I found that downsizing just a few accessories, light moving all my keys to one key ring instead of a million little novelty rings, and switching to a french wallet instead of a continental, made a big difference in comfortable weight.