Scarves Ode to Silk GM Scarves/Shawls

Hello Everyone! This is my first post to the thread. I've enjoyed looking at how each of you has styled the larger scarves and am inspired to add several to my collection. Nico_79, Anfang, ms piggy, MYH, mimi123, LynneC, lanit, Rosenrot43....each of you has been an inspiration!

I've been watching for pix of the newer scarves and you haven't disappointed! Nice job, ladies! I'm waiting for ones in lighter colorways...so I'll just have to be patient! In the meantime, here's my humble contribution....like Anfang, a "patch" from the fall season. She had her first outling the other day and I enjoyed wearing her. Also posted to the "Hermes in Action" thread....

Regards!

Lovely!:cool:

Great job ladies!:tup::tup: My contribution to this thread, Coaching giant silk cw2:biggrin:

Attachments

• 20140214_141810.jpg
    20140214_141810.jpg
    500.5 KB · Views: 775
  • 20140226_124304.jpg
    20140226_124304.jpg
    508.1 KB · Views: 777
  • 20140227_135729.jpg
    20140227_135729.jpg
    536.7 KB · Views: 778
Reactions: keodi
Hello Everyone! This is my first post to the thread. I've enjoyed looking at how each of you has styled the larger scarves and am inspired to add several to my collection. Nico_79, Anfang, ms piggy, MYH, mimi123, LynneC, lanit, Rosenrot43....each of you has been an inspiration!

I've been watching for pix of the newer scarves and you haven't disappointed! Nice job, ladies! I'm waiting for ones in lighter colorways...so I'll just have to be patient! In the meantime, here's my humble contribution....like Anfang, a "patch" from the fall season. She had her first outling the other day and I enjoyed wearing her. Also posted to the "Hermes in Action" thread....

Regards!
Major congrats, OrangeAddiction! Is not this Patch a real killer? I love mine to bits, and I wear it all the time! Sooo happy to be cousin with you, as mine is marroon/blue! You wear it to perfection! Bravo!

MARCELINA summer silk 140 cm (carre geant twill plume)
gris/blanc/noir, #03
This Marcelina is just per-fec-tion, rosenrot! :tup:

Great job ladies!:tup::tup: My contribution to this thread, Coaching giant silk cw2:biggrin:
Aaaaaaand this one comes straight on my WL! A stunner, indeed,

Major congrats, OrangeAddiction! Is not this Patch a real killer? I love mine to bits, and I wear it all the time! Sooo happy to be cousin with you, as mine is marroon/blue! You wear it to perfection! Bravo!

This Marcelina is just per-fec-tion, rosenrot! :tup:

Aaaaaaand this one comes straight on my WL! A stunner, indeed,

:winkiss: