Scarves Ode to Silk GM Scarves/Shawls

I've just seen the Folklore in the GM summer silk and actually it is very colorful and beautiful
It reads well in the larger format
Oh TT, thank you for intel. Does this mean Folklore is issued in summer twill and not in dip-dye? I think the design would work better in summer silk/twill Plume, actually. Well, I have to wait, nothing SS14 really appeared so far at FSH...

Trying to defrost over here, dear, Anfang! :lol:
It's a most special silk you have there, isn't it great to be surprised?

I can't wait to try out dip dyes, this looks so lovely, ms piggy.
OMG my dear, I'm distraught seeing that pic! :panic:Please take care! Yes, this Patch is quite special. I didn't think H would still surprise me so much after all these years! On the other side, this is probably why all of us go on lurking and buying, no? :biggrin:

Definitely a great one, Nico, and perfect on you! Mind, these DD are terribly dangerous! :graucho:

Thank you so much, TT! This one is a total surprise, I would never have given a look. Flat, it was nothing for me, but worn, it's totally different! I was trying some mousses and put them on hold, I could only think of this Patch. I adore it! And without my SA insisting for a try, I never ever would have given this one a chance, even if intrigued by Nico and arlv's intel, go figure!

Anfang, thank you my friend! Maybe DD's will now replace my addition for 90cms. :lol:

Glad I could help enable you with the patch too! :biggrin: Happy that it worked out for one of us!

Nico, what a gem, I adore this, that cw is magical on you!

Thank you BritAbroad! I wasn't sure how this design and cw would look, but it's surprisingly easy to wear for me.

Anfang I have never seen anyone rock the patch as well as you, bravo!

Nico the green TR dip dye is perfect on you. Love the drape of the dip dyes.

Here is my Ex Libris dip dye.

Ms Piggy, thank you so much. I am just discovering the beauty of the dip dyes tbh, your ex-libris looks beautiful on you.

Nico, great choice with the big tiger! It is beautiful and a design I was quite keen on, too.

Maedi, thank you! I debated for months on this one, telling myself I didn't need it. :lol:

Oh TT, thank you for intel. Does this mean Folklore is issued in summer twill and not in dip-dye? I think the design would work better in summer silk/twill Plume, actually. Well, I have to wait, nothing SS14 really appeared so far at FSH...

Aren't there some Folklore pics in the 2014 scarves thread? I know I saw some here somewhere.

OMG my dear, I'm distraught seeing that pic! :panic:Please take care! Yes, this Patch is quite special. I didn't think H would still surprise me so much after all these years! On the other side, this is probably why all of us go on lurking and buying, no? :biggrin:

I'm wrapping up so much I must waddle when I walk, dear Anfang!
Absolutely, I'm thrilled we can still be surprised by H and this season is no exception, I think Coup de Fouet is going to be trouble for me... How about you, what's on your radar?

Soooo gorgeous!!! This design is my HG. Missed out on the GM cashmere shawl & have wanted one ever since! Is yours new??

Thank you Bijouxlady! I believe the dip dye got released for SS'13? There was a blue and coral version as well. I missed out on the cashmere shawl too, so I was quite happy to add this one. :smile: You should see if your store has any available, I'm sure there are still some around.

Thought I would bump this thread with my recent Coup de Fouet 140cm silk.

View attachment 2495905
View attachment 2495908

STUNNING MYH!! you wear it well!! wow!

i am so behind i had no clue this was going to be in a 140!!!

btw, have the 140's gone down, i just looked on H.com and saw one for 790, i know i paid 800+ before?!?! am i cracking up haha!!

must catch up on my fave thread!! hope all is well w/everyone! xx

STUNNING MYH!! you wear it well!! wow!

i am so behind i had no clue this was going to be in a 140!!!

btw, have the 140's gone down, i just looked on H.com and saw one for 790, i know i paid 800+ before?!?! am i cracking up haha!!

must catch up on my fave thread!! hope all is well w/everyone! xx

Yes! To my surprise, it was $790. I could have sworn the old price was $820. Go figure!

Here are my summer twills.
Marcelina cw05 from AW2013
Folklore cw06 from SS2014

Attachments

• P1230944.JPG
    P1230944.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 752
  • P1230948.JPG
    P1230948.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 731
  • P1240074.JPG
    P1240074.JPG