Scarves Ode to Silk GM Scarves/Shawls

Anfang - I was dying to see this patch on someone in this cw and it does not disappoint! You even make all the golf balls look elegant. Not an easy feat since that was my least favorite pattern in the patch. I love this on you! So casual chic.

You are funny
Just ordered two of the golf ball pattern to donate to a golf related charity I'm attending in spring
I don't play golf but I like the pattern
It reminds me of Jordan Baker the Great Gatsby, the beautiful pro golfer
And this scarf would look so fresh with a white pleated skirt and blouse
Anyway perfect for the event
My boutique did not have but a west coast H did
Figured better snag them before the dreaded price increase

Last edited:
Posting my latest silk GM, Tigre Royal dip dye. I have been debating back and forth on this one since it came out, but finally caved with this green cw. Please excuse the fleece pants! :biggrin:
Definitely a great one, Nico, and perfect on you! Mind, these DD are terribly dangerous! :graucho:

This is so fabulous and so SPECIAL
It looks magifique on you!
Love the way it drapes- it has an unexpected synergy
Thank you so much, TT! This one is a total surprise, I would never have given a look. Flat, it was nothing for me, but worn, it's totally different! I was trying some mousses and put them on hold, I could only think of this Patch. I adore it! And without my SA insisting for a try, I never ever would have given this one a chance, even if intrigued by Nico and arlv's intel, go figure!

So funny Anfang that we had the same initial reaction to the Balles de Golf!

OK, I am officially dying to see the new SS 2014 silk GMs. I saw the "scarf binder" today and it looks like there are 3 designs. Concours d'Etrier, Folklore, and Coup de Fouet. I think this is where all my money is going next season. :yes::yes: I also might be moving to a warmer climate so am warming up to the moussies.
MYH, just like me! I knew about Concours d'Etriers, thanks to scarfmischief, but I didn't about Folklore and Coup de Fouet! Actually I already have a 140 Coup de Fouet mousse, and I'm not dying on Folklore design. But I'm eagerly waiting for Concours, maybe the others if the cws are interesting ;)

My last FW one, totally unexpected : 140 Patch marine/or cw1 :

I dd not anticipate how great this quad would work but does it ever, it's fabulous, Anfang!

Posting my latest silk GM, Tigre Royal dip dye. I have been debating back and forth on this one since it came out, but finally caved with this green cw. Please excuse the fleece pants! :biggrin:

Nico, what a gem, I adore this, that cw is magical on you!

I dd not anticipate how great this quad would work but does it ever, it's fabulous, Anfang!

Nico, what a gem, I adore this, that cw is magical on you!
Thank you my dear (and alas frozen) BritAbroad! I did not at all anticipate either. I gave it a try as my SA insisted, and only because Nico and arlv had bought it. And you know what happened! :biggrin:

Anfang I have never seen anyone rock the patch as well as you, bravo!

Nico the green TR dip dye is perfect on you. Love the drape of the dip dyes.

Here is my Ex Libris dip dye.

Attachments

• EL DD.jpg
    EL DD.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 800

Thank you, ms piggy! :hugs:And yet, this one was very far from my usual neutral sphere... I adore your DD Ex Libris! :love: Mine is green, I could not pass on this! ;)

MYH, just like me! I knew about Concours d'Etriers, thanks to scarfmischief, but I didn't about Folklore and Coup de Fouet! Actually I already have a 140 Coup de Fouet mousse, and I'm not dying on Folklore design. But I'm eagerly waiting for Concours, maybe the others if the cws are interesting ;)
I've just seen the Folklore in the GM summer silk and actually it is very colorful and beautiful
It reads well in the larger format

Dear Ladies,

Does anyone have Dip Dye 140 Tigre Royal in 06 colour?

Could you please write the colours printed on the store tag.

If by any chance there is a modelling picture it could help me to make my decision a lot.
Thank you very much in advance.

Any thoughts about this particular scarf are appreciated.

May I piggyback on this question? Does anybody have a Tigre Royale dd in a color that contains abricot, khaki, gold. I tried one on last summer, didn't buy it and cannot remember the color. It was very pretty and soft. Thanks in advance.

Thank you my dear (and alas frozen) BritAbroad! I did not at all anticipate either. I gave it a try as my SA insisted, and only because Nico and arlv had bought it. And you know what happened! :biggrin:

Trying to defrost over here, dear, Anfang! :lol:
It's a most special silk you have there, isn't it great to be surprised?

I can't wait to try out dip dyes, this looks so lovely, ms piggy.