Coach Fall 2014 preview soon?

And in the later pic, they're *all* without pants. If it's that cold that you need those coats, for heaven's sake, get something on your legs! My mother-in-law would at least be lecturing them on stockings. :lol:

Yep - it's mid-day and 6 degrees F in Chicago with winds gusting up to 20 MPH, and I'm getting an evil smile on my face just thinking of some fashionista walking the 3 blocks from the "El" or train station to her office or workplace dressed like that today. Honey, you're going to get frostbite in places that the emergency room staff has never even imagined.

(Not thrilled by the use of models who look like they're 12 years old either, but I'm obviously not Coach's target audience. And think of the money I'll be saving...)

Here is the full runway show:

http://www.wwd.com/runway/fall-ready-to-wear-2014/review/coach

I like it. It's fresher, a bit younger. There's more texture to the bags, some are a little edgier but don't go overboard. The ready-to-wear outfits compliment the new aesthetic well.

I hope some of the design translates to the men's line, particularly the blind horse and carriage stamp.
Thanks for posting. The fifth picture looks like a soccer uniform! Everything is very boxy and unfitted. I like clothes that make me look like I have a shape. The only clothes I like are the short jackets. I can't see enough of the bags, but they are all either totes or crossbodies. It all has a lumberjack feel to it. It isn't feminine or elegant.

Thanks for posting. The fifth picture looks like a soccer uniform! Everything is very boxy and unfitted. I like clothes that make me look like I have a shape. The only clothes I like are the short jackets. I can't see enough of the bags, but they are all either totes or crossbodies. It all has a lumberjack feel to it. It isn't feminine or elegant.
Having seen all of the pictures, I'm with you. I'm sorry, I just think most of those clothes look ridiculous. It's like bad street clothes for Siberia.

The models aren't doing the clothing styles any favors either - grumpy faces and bony ugly legs. I thought the fashion industry was trying to move away from the anorexic look because of the negative effect it has on so many womens' body image.

Yeah, I'm NOT a fashion guru. But even if I was in that age group, I wouldn't be impressed.

Ok, I'll shut up now. :hnsnsn: