2013 - Special Order TPF Knot - Exciting News Post 609!!!

Hey everyone!

The lovely Kevin updated me today that BV will be replacing one side of my knot.

He's been great and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. Will post here when I get it back.

Thanks for all your thoughts. I really appreciated them as I wasn't sure I was making an issue out of nothing.

Hey everyone!

The lovely Kevin updated me today that BV will be replacing one side of my knot.

He's been great and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. Will post here when I get it back.

Thanks for all your thoughts. I really appreciated them as I wasn't sure I was making an issue out of nothing.

Great news & enjoy your knot:biggrin:

Hey everyone!

so glad it is working out. enjoy your knot.

Hey everyone!

Yay! But I'm not surprised. BV is all about customer service and while your knot was gorgeous, I think we can all say, the wrinkling was a bit odd. Sad thing is, you're without that beauty for another 6-8 weeks!

Hey everyone!

Alright!!! Can't wait to see the results.

Hey everyone!

Great news! BV and Kevin know how to deliver a great customer experience. I am taking my knot on the road with me over the next few weeks for trips to LaLa land, OC, and my favorite destination PDX. She will be safely tucked into my carryon for biz dinner engagements. What the heck, I am going to enjoy this knot and not leave her in a drawer at home.

Great news! BV and Kevin know how to deliver a great customer experience. I am taking my knot on the road with me over the next few weeks for trips to LaLa land, OC, and my favorite destination PDX. She will be safely tucked into my carryon for biz dinner engagements. What the heck, I am going to enjoy this knot and not leave her in a drawer at home.

Travel well & enjoy the knot....:biggrin:

I've known Kevin a long time--so happy to hear he was able to work out the problem with the SO Knot. Kevin is the epitome of great customer service and a superb representative of BV quality.