2013 - Special Order TPF Knot - Exciting News Post 609!!!

I finally got my knot back. I love it! Very happy with how BV (Kevin) helped resolve my issue with it. Can anyone provide me with a BV contact email/name/address so I may send a note expressing my appreciation? He was great.

Here are a couple photos of my first knot, commemorating my first born.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396543208.718925.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1396543226.984433.jpg

I finally got my knot back. I love it! Very happy with how BV (Kevin) helped resolve my issue with it. Can anyone provide me with a BV contact email/name/address so I may send a note expressing my appreciation? He was great.

View attachment 2565947View attachment 2565948

Congratulations! Are you referring to Kevin from BV in Chicago?

I'm so happy Kevin resolved this for you. Kevin is a very attentive SA. Your knot is gorgeous. I love mine and carry her as often as I can. The tactile feel of the ostrich is divine. It's nice that she is a special "gift" to commemorate your first born. Mine was a gift from DH for our 25th anniversary last year. We just celebrated our 26th on Tuesday. Enjoy her!

I'm so happy Kevin resolved this for you. Kevin is a very attentive SA. Your knot is gorgeous. I love mine and carry her as often as I can. The tactile feel of the ostrich is divine. It's nice that she is a special "gift" to commemorate your first born. Mine was a gift from DH for our 25th anniversary last year. We just celebrated our 26th on Tuesday. Enjoy her!

Congratulations J! 26 years! Woo hoo!