Who else loves Zara?

Wearing this Zara dress, which was love at first sight:

10683662155_bebd11d654_b.jpg

10683700966_99f59b7c2a_b.jpg

Can either of you comment on the comfort of these heels? I'm considering the black version. I know these aren't hiking material but I just need to know if they're comfy enough for dinner and a movie with my husband. :P Given the design, you can adjust the width, right? The heels are about an inch higher than I'm used to so I'm a bit concerned about height too. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

I don't find Zara shoes to typically be comfy at all. That said, I was surprised at how easy it was to wear these sandals. I think it has something to do with the cage-like lace up ankle boot design. it's like it keeps your foot in place more securely and offers more support.

I wore them longer and more distance than I typically wear heels, too.

i was looking at all those!! post pics!

So loving all the lace this season! :heart:

Just received these:

View attachment 2379081
View attachment 2379082

This top is super cool but I'm worried about how I'll style it. I'm definitely going to put something underneath it but I'm just wondering what that will be. :thinking:

View attachment 2379083
View attachment 2379084

I didn't buy this dress but how gorgeous is this piece?!

View attachment 2379079
View attachment 2379080

LOOOOOOOOOOVE these. Love!

Looking fab!! :yes:

I really must block Zara website..

Although I have the lace up heels I don't find them comfortable so I saw these and decided to order them.. Will post pics when I receive them. If they work out I will probably just sell the other pair on evilbay as Zara shoes seem to retain value.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383750984.701071.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383751002.750226.jpg

Another Zara outfit - leather look skinnies, black dinner jacket and white blouse (has little gold buttons running down the back).
Accessorised with Louboutin shoes and classic Chanel bag.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383840425.879343.jpg

I picked up these items today. The white sweater is so pretty! It's kind of hard to tell from the photo, but it has little pearls all over it. The mustard sweater is gorgeous on. It runs pretty small so I ended up buying a Large to get the right fit (I normally wear an S/XS or size 0-4 depending upon the brand).

Attachments

• Zara1.jpg
    Zara1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,007
  • Zara2.jpg
    Zara2.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,005
  • Zara3.jpg
    Zara3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,003
I love the look! You look so rocker chic! My size for Zara bottoms is a 38 too.. Mine was fine, it fit perfectly but the material must have been different from yours and that's really my size with bottoms, however as an avid jeanaholic, I've noticed some of the bottoms of Zara aren't very accurate as sometimes a 36, 38 or 40 would fit me. It's really better to try it in the store because the size sometimes varies with their clothing.. The 36 suits you better, unless you wanted a bit of a loose fit on the look which could have worked too.. Wear ankle boots next!! I wanna see! heehehe

Thank you, dear for your comment! It is really encouraging to know that I can still look 'rocker chic' with a toddler iin tow! LOL

Your comments about zara's inconsistent sizing for bottoms are spot on! I swing between their 36 and 38 all the time and I now own 6 bottoms from them..more to come surely!;)

Sadly, I am still looking for the ankle boots....I will definitely post pic when I own them;)

We were initially going to make our Xmas trip to my inlaws in Dec but DH decided that next weekend is the best for his work schedule. So, we swept into Zara to buy the gifts earlier today...thank God for Zara!!

For my grand mother in law: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384015868.976039.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384015921.348845.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1384015921.348845.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 835