Who else loves Zara?

This is the camo pants that I posted about couple of days ago. Still undecided about it as the waist is slightly looser than I liked it to be. The rest fits well! I want to pair it with knee boots for the weather; will be an aggressive look. Not sure if it is ME?! Hmmm....View attachment 2382059
I like them!
If I din't have some slim cargos already, I'd grab a pair. Nice change from denim.

Wearing my new skirt from TRF Zara. I like the felt wool grey with the subtle lace hem. This is a kinda preppy feel. I just bought a new leather jacket that will add a toughness to it maybe.

Wool coat
Cable knit sweater
Zara skirt
Ankle socks
Louboutin glitter lace up oxfords

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383145694.383712.jpg

Here's me today with the tiger sweater. a bit big but didn't have small so went with medium

It looks great!!
Wearing my new skirt from TRF Zara. I like the felt wool grey with the subtle lace hem. This is a kinda preppy feel. I just bought a new leather jacket that will add a toughness to it maybe.

Wool coat
Cable knit sweater
Zara skirt
Ankle socks
Louboutin glitter lace up oxfords

View attachment 2382742

Love the skirt detail!

This is the camo pants that I posted about couple of days ago. Still undecided about it as the waist is slightly looser than I liked it to be. The rest fits well! I want to pair it with knee boots for the weather; will be an aggressive look. Not sure if it is ME?! Hmmm....View attachment 2382059

Im having the same issue with mine with the gapping at the back; in two minds on whether to return or not?

I got the snakeskin sandals. Only whole sizes avail, so I went up and they are a little big. So unique
View attachment 2354213
View attachment 2354215

I got the same! I get so many compliments when I wear them I love them!

Can either of you comment on the comfort of these heels? I'm considering the black version. I know these aren't hiking material but I just need to know if they're comfy enough for dinner and a movie with my husband. :P Given the design, you can adjust the width, right? The heels are about an inch higher than I'm used to so I'm a bit concerned about height too. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Can either of you comment on the comfort of these heels? I'm considering the black version. I know these aren't hiking material but I just need to know if they're comfy enough for dinner and a movie with my husband. :P Given the design, you can adjust the width, right? The heels are about an inch higher than I'm used to so I'm a bit concerned about height too. Would love to hear your thoughts. Thank you!

Hi, I have them in black. Honestly, they aren't comfortable for me. I kept them and wear them because style >>> comfort lol I'm not sure if the pitch is worse because I have small feet..

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1383416205.140845.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1383416240.457206.jpg

Well, they are stunning on you so perhaps it's worth some momentary pain. :P As long as you get dropped off and picked up at the door, right? :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:

Haha yes I don't really walk far in them. I did wear them on a night out where I walked between a few bars and it was okay. I nearly fell over at the end of the night but I'll blame that on the cocktails!