Who else loves Zara?

How does the line fit? I find Zara a bit all over the place with sizin

I'd go up a size if you don't want or like clothes to be too fitted. I got 2 knit tops and the corset below, which was loose. It works out bc I had planned on layering it over shirts. btw, the pants arent narcisco, but has wool. The cut and fabric is close to designer I'd say.

20221001_134658.jpg

Reactions: cecchetti
@Antonia
Maybe you aren’t so mad!
I found this old thread..
I don’t wear Zara-I have 4 pieces, 2 unworn, 1 worn once, a Limited Edition shearling coat from 2017/18 which I DO still wear..but have 3 Very different friends, aged 23-59, with very different budgets, 1 is very well off and can afford designer clothes, but loves Zara and Marks and Spencer, the middle loves Zara, mid range rtw and Shein, the youngest Zara, H and M, likes designer but won’t pay it so buys cheap “dupes”(I Hate that word, it’s her word), and cheap young fashion..

I’ve always worn designer and high end rtw and don’t fit in although I love All 3 women , all have very different styles, just Zara as the common denominator .

So maybe you’re not that unusual after all!xxx

• Haha
Reactions: Antonia
IMG_9911.png
Ordered these barrel leg jeans from the sale. I will need to get them hemmed as I am short but otherwise they have a nice fit. IMG_9961.jpegHad to buy a little something Barbie. I have a growing bandana collection and this one is a nice addition.

Last edited:
View attachment 5827692
Ordered these barrel leg jeans from the sale. I will need to get them hemmed as I am short but otherwise they have a nice fit. View attachment 5827695Had to buy a little something Barbie. I have a growing bandana collection and this one is a nice addition.
I’ll have to get the bandana for my niece, who I went clothes shopping with yesterday(she bought loads, I didn’t buy any).
Before that my sister had taken her to see Barbie, so both were in pink!

Reactions: afqueen and Mimmy
Zara is a hit or miss for me, but when it hits, it HITS! It’s my go to for:

-TPF jeans (cheaper than mainline, fits and looks great, can get similar look and feel to Levi’s without the annoying button/fly closure at fraction of the cost)
-blazers. Their blazers are all soo good and love the variety of both the trendier styles and classic, wear all the time styles.
-leather and suede boots. I hate their PU items as they do not last. But their real leather/suede shoes are good and always look sleek and current.

Reactions: Antonia
Zara is a hit or miss for me, but when it hits, it HITS! It’s my go to for:

-TPF jeans (cheaper than mainline, fits and looks great, can get similar look and feel to Levi’s without the annoying button/fly closure at fraction of the cost)
-blazers. Their blazers are all soo good and love the variety of both the trendier styles and classic, wear all the time styles.
-leather and suede boots. I hate their PU items as they do not last. But their real leather/suede shoes are good and always look sleek and current.
I agree about when it's a hit, it's a hit! I recently bought 3 pairs of jeans that look and feel fantastic (and zipper fly). I also just bought 4 of the new heavy weight t-shirts that just came out. They're a bit oversized and will look great with jeans or dressier pants/skirts. I have a love/hate relationship with Zara....I want to stay away (because....fast fashion) and I do for a little while, but then I'll go back and take another look and love everything all over again. :facepalm: Oh and I bought a pair of men's leather short cowboy style boots in size 7 which is size 40 (my usual size is women's 9) -I took a chance on the size and they fit great and are super comfortable. I wear these boots more than any other shoe in my closet. Here is the link to the boots:

Anyone have Zara wool coats? Over the last few years I've been slowly building up a (hopefully) long time wardrobe. While I tried to buy secondhand and sustainably, I decided to try out Zara and get their grey wool coat. My only other wool coat is black. It looks pretty good quality and its at least 50 percent wool. Would love to hear other people's experiences.

Anyone have Zara wool coats? Over the last few years I've been slowly building up a (hopefully) long time wardrobe. While I tried to buy secondhand and sustainably, I decided to try out Zara and get their grey wool coat. My only other wool coat is black. It looks pretty good quality and its at least 50 percent wool. Would love to hear other people's experiences.
Yes, i have a couple of them from the Monteco collection which are 75% wool and I'm very pleased with them!!

Reactions: poleneceline
I can’t speak to wool quality because I donated all of my Zara coats and can’t remember the exact composition. I will say however, if the coats have buttons or zippers, beware. buttons are shoddily sewn on and zippers always catch.

Reactions: poleneceline