Who else loves Zara?

Thanks! But I'm having doubts with them because they are so small! And it's pretty pricey for the size. What do you think? Should I just save my money? hehe:smile:

Hmm. I am a massive fan of tote bags and even find my Chanel medium flap bags a bit space constricting. However for evening bags I love structured box clutches. It's true you can't find much more than a card holder, phone and a bit of make up in them but for a night out or occasion you don't need to carry too much.

If you have doubts, don't buy it. They might end up in sale anyway. It has the be the right balance of use + price point for me. If it was in the sale you wouldn't feel as bad getting it and not using it as much :smile:

Wearing this jumpsuit:

10683705296_482528407c_b.jpg

Another Zara outfit - leather look skinnies, black dinner jacket and white blouse (has little gold buttons running down the back).
Accessorised with Louboutin shoes and classic Chanel bag.
View attachment 2391369

Ooooh I love your outfit, so classy! Are your leather skinnies still available? They're absolutely perfect. I would really appreciate a link to them, I can't seem to find them!

Ooooh I love your outfit, so classy! Are your leather skinnies still available? They're absolutely perfect. I would really appreciate a link to them, I can't seem to find them!

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stor...al_movil&utm_term=&utm_content=02398220-I2013

They aren't real leather only faux. But they look and feel a lot nicer than other faux leather skinnies. I find them quite tight in the waist. I usually take a small in leggings and skirts in Zara but had to get a medium so you may want to try two sizes.

Thank you for the compliment! I love monochrome with a pop of colour! :smile:

Hmm. I am a massive fan of tote bags and even find my Chanel medium flap bags a bit space constricting. However for evening bags I love structured box clutches. It's true you can't find much more than a card holder, phone and a bit of make up in them but for a night out or occasion you don't need to carry too much.

If you have doubts, don't buy it. They might end up in sale anyway. It has the be the right balance of use + price point for me. If it was in the sale you wouldn't feel as bad getting it and not using it as much :smile:
Thanks dear, I ended up going to Zara and looked at it... It could barely fit my essentials, just my phone and a lip balm and some cash...so I didn't get it. I just got a great pair of jeans hehe :smile: Thank you for input, it really helped me out!

The necklaces at Zara over the past few months have been gorgeous! Pricey but worth it :P this is the third one I've bought so far, worn it yesterday for dinner and it looked fab!

Attachments

• 1856223050_1_1_1.jpg
    1856223050_1_1_1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 783