Goyard in light grey?!? Is this a new colour?

just got the st louis gm in the new gray and i am very excited. haven't carried it yet but i can't wait. i just love how light weight it feels. i also have a goyard black and tan wallet and cosmetics case and they look great together.
this is my first so all new territory. wish me luck-

I have it too! We are twins!!!:biggrin:I love the weight compared to an all leather bag!! Have been using it everyday!!:P

I have it too! We are twins!!!:biggrin:I love the weight compared to an all leather bag!! Have been using it everyday!!:P

yeah- i love having a bag twin. congratulations and glad you are loving your bag.

actually, i love my tote so much that when i brought my gray in for personalization i picked up a navy gm and a black belvedere mm. they are so light weight and fun i didn't want to be without it.

yeah- i love having a bag twin. congratulations and glad you are loving your bag.

actually, i love my tote so much that when i brought my gray in for personalization i picked up a navy gm and a black belvedere mm. they are so light weight and fun i didn't want to be without it.

:biggrin:Spoken like a true purse lover!!!:PI think I too will have the same problem when I send my bag into personalization!

I saw this colour in a mens apm wallet today at Goyard. It was really nice looking, and I had a hard time to choose between black or grey. I think the price was 105.000 yen.

I saw grey st louis when i was in paris last month.
But they told me they only have it for a smaller size for now.

The SA told me its nice to have an additional color to goyard's bag after some time.
Cant agree with her more! : )

does anyone know whether the grey is considered a 'special' or a 'basic' colour?
also are they doing card holders in the grey?

I believe it is considered a basic color. When they first rolled it out it was limited bag choices like Sac Hardy and St. Louis but I'm not sure about now. Perhaps slowly making it's way throughout the whole collection.

I'm waiting on my belvedere to be personalized. It was more than my daughter who bought the same bag, but in the black w/ tan. If I'm remembering correctly I think it's about $800 more.