Which Wristlet would YOU choose?...pics

Purse-O-Nality

Kailey's Mommy
Jan 8, 2007
Hello! I am looking for a cute Summer (& spring) wristlet to use. I found the Fish one at Steinmart today for only $45!! They had ALL 3 colors, but I picked the purple one. But...I am also considering the Poppy Sig Demi (there's one for $54). Which would you all choose???? - if ANY. Or should I go with a good old standard one (leather, etc...)?

Attachments

• fishwrists.jpg
    fishwrists.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 71
  • poppy.jpg
    poppy.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 50
Me, too. Here's the hesitation though...the one that's for $54 is on Ebay. The seller has 96.4% positive rating. They have 2 negative comments since 2003 - the most recent being just a few days ago.. the buyer complaining about not getting a refund. However, I've seen where the seller has sold these wristlets before with no problem. Plus, the buyer doesn't even look like they can speak/write very good english, so.....should I be concerned or jump on it??? Here's the link...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=270110033988&rd=1&rd=1

I'd say go for it. Nobody can please every buyer and I'm sure there's a reason for non-return-- plus it's a great price and definitely looks authentic.

Thanks! That's what I was thinking, too...but you never know!
Also, here's another question...should I get the sig poppy wristlet or THIS one (the white leather one...is $50 MORE though!):

Attachments

• whitepoppy.JPG
    whitepoppy.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 49
  • poppy.jpg
    poppy.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 33
I like the leather poppy one. Those framed wristlets are adorable and much easier to get in and out of. The brilliant splash of color from the poppy is perfect on the white background.

No fish or poppy, go for leather. You will use a leather one longer. It may cost more upfront, but I bet you'll still be wanting to use it in a year. IMO, in a year you will be sick of the fish or poppy and wonder why you bought it. If you want to get something that you think is cutesy, I would go super cheap and get something at Target, so you dont feel bad when you are sick of it.