Which Wristlet would YOU choose?...pics

Hmmmmm... I have a cutesy wristlet with butterflies on it (Coach) that I pull out year after year and I am never tired of it. If you like it, you like it. And if you get tired of it in a few years - sell it! Do what you like now and what is fun now. It's just a wristlet.
I like the leather one with the poppy - very classy and the kiss lock is so, so fun. The sig poppy is cute too though so get what you can afford and what you think you will use more!!

I am not a fan of the fish stuff at all so I say poppy!! I adore the white lether but I tend to like framed stuff. I also like the signature though-either one will be cute for spring imho.

THanks for all of your opinions!!!
I do think the leather one is super nice and pretty, but I just don't know yet if I am willing to spend an extra $50 on (like one of you said) "just a wristlet). :smile:
We'll see....I did see someone with the sig poppy wristlet and I just :drool: over it!! So....maybe that should be my choice. We'll see.
Thanks, again!!
P.S. For anyone who HAS anything with the KISS lock on it...is it durable enough - won't pop open or anything??? That's the one BIG positive about the leather wristlet...it looks like you could stuff a BUNCH more in it!!!
Decisions, Decisions.

LOL Im so the opposite I love the yellow fish with blue trim I got it on ebay last year Love it so cute. I wouldn't carry the bag but in a wristlet its so cute :O)

i have that poppy framed wristlet in white leather and it is sooo beautiful!!! can be dressed up or down, and it is bigger than a regular wristlet!!

they had a wristlet just like that at the outlet (without the poppy on it) for $54 as well! so if u have a outlet near u, u can get it too! they had white +camel, camel and black

i have that poppy framed wristlet in white leather and it is sooo beautiful!!! can be dressed up or down, and it is bigger than a regular wristlet!!

they had a wristlet just like that at the outlet (without the poppy on it) for $54 as well! so if u have a outlet near u, u can get it too! they had white +camel, camel and black
WOW! $54!!! That's a WAY BETTER PRICE! Maybe I'll check the outlet this week!! Did you see it recently??? Did they have several/lots??? Thanks for the tip.
I did notice that the BIN price for the leather one is the highest of the ones that have sold in the past, so I can stand to hold off on it.
THANK YOU!! :yes::P

Any of those choices are awesome! I would go with the fish only because I have a piece from the Poppy collection already. I have the Poppy Duffle. I don't have anything from the fish line yet and I would love to have something. I will have to keep my fingers crossed that something will come along one day.

Any of those choices are awesome! I would go with the fish only because I have a piece from the Poppy collection already. I have the Poppy Duffle. I don't have anything from the fish line yet and I would love to have something. I will have to keep my fingers crossed that something will come along one day.
They have LOTS of the fish stuff on Ebay! Also, I heard some people found fish items at TJ Maxx. I found mine at Steinmart.