Returned my Poussin Knot... for this

Howdy, sisters! Big Steel says hi to little Steel and Plum! :party:

sbelle - Aside from our fraternal knots, I actually ended up getting the Bottle Marcapunto in a Medium so we have fraternal Cabats too! I'll always remember you and that mini green Cabat. Funny how for some reason, I always end up getting the bigger version while you end up with the smaller ones. Maybe some day the sisters will get to meet :smile:

Perhaps your next trip to NYC? :yes:

Perhaps your next trip to NYC? :yes:

Yes, yes, that's a plan! :biggrin:

TDL: that stretch croc is perfect!! Why cant i see these in my country? :sad: Would you mind revealing how much the stretch croc costs?

Thanks, sophiac! I'm not sure where you live but if you have a BV boutique near you then I'm sure they should have at least one on hand in either stretch or classic (shorter version). The stretch croc knot is a tad shy of US$6K. The classic croc is $3.6K.

TDL, what color is the lining for Steel crocs knot that you have? Wondering if it's grey or tan. Thanks much.

Comparing that with Blood Crocs Knot - http://forum.purseblog.com/bottega-...clutches-evening-bags-pics-only-246418-6.html - thread 77

It's neither... it's the standard oyster suede color on current season bags. It's not exactly grey since it has hints of brown.

BTW, the lining on both the Steel and Blood croc are the same. They might vary in pics due to lighting conditions.

Attachments

• SCK10.jpg
    SCK10.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 367
  • SCK11.jpg
    SCK11.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 365
What??? You got it, finally! Hello, my twin! :nuts: now I think we're identical and fraternal (with my little sister Barcelona to your medium, correct?).

Hello back, bag twin! :yahoo:

How could I not have a green Cabat when it is my absolute favorite color? It's not just the color but the calf leather is so hardy and I've always loved the stitching that makes the fettuce unique and adds texture to the bag. Deep inside, I knew I wanted one but got distracted by other BV bags along the way.

Fortunately, bag fate stepped in and I'm glad to strike it out of my list of the ones that got away.

2113799d1364057940-cabat-pics-only-bmcabat.jpg

It's neither... it's the standard oyster suede color on current season bags. It's not exactly grey since it has hints of brown.

BTW, the lining on both the Steel and Blood croc are the same. They might vary in pics due to lighting conditions.

Thanks so much, TDL. You are major enabler! :smile:

Thanks, both! I'm "steel" in a knot daze :graucho:

annie9999 - all is well and I hope the same is with you. Been busy with work, transitioning into a new role and cheating a lot with shoes lately (my greatest weakness). NYC is definitely in the cards this year and I'll email all of you as soon as it is locked.

congratulations on your knot, TDL! lovely, enabling pictures as usual :graucho:

we should have a meet when you're in NYC.

I "visited" the Iron/Brass Lizard Cabat for a while... I'm glad I'm not the only (crazy) one :biggrin:

I have to confess that I've done that with the Iron/Brass lizard Cabat. :P It's my dream Cabat.

Congrats on the croc stretch knot. It is beautiful. I agree, you can wear this piece anytime of the year, day or night.