SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

I have Crossbody Tote, tags still on, because I like the size, but it really bothers me that I can't wear it over my shoulder jacket on and I'm not talking about winter jacket only. So I went to FP today and tried on NS in the hope that I will exchange my crossbody for NS so I can wear it over my shoulder no prob. I always prefer NS totes as they are more figure flattering on me, but this NS tote is huge, it actually looked a little awkward on me (I'm 5'5"). So I decided to stick with my Crossbody tote.

I strongly recommend if you have a chance, please go and try it on before purchasing it. Most of the department stores have it out, so I'm sure you'll find one close to home to see it irl and try it on. hth

I hear ya. I'm 5'3 and the totes would look huge on me. I like the crossbody tote but wouldn't wear it crossbody...only over shoulder but like you and others have said, I would like it to fit over a coat so I can use it year round...so just the minis for me in this collection.

ildera5 said:
Hmm .. I can ask .. I have tried to do that in the past, but they have said that they can not get Dept. Store Exclusives. I might also pass by The Bay and see if they have it ..

I don't think you can usually. But for whatever reason with the slim zips you can. Don't tell them it's a dept store exclusive. Just say it's at the warehouse but not on the site.

I hear ya. I'm 5'3 and the totes would look huge on me. I like the crossbody tote but wouldn't wear it crossbody...only over shoulder but like you and others have said, I would like it to fit over a coat so I can use it year round...so just the minis for me in this collection.

Same here.
I wish Coach would come out with new styles, smth in between mini and tote... and that they would add an outside slip pocket for keys :huh:

I have Crossbody Tote, tags still on, because I like the size, but it really bothers me that I can't wear it over my shoulder jacket on and I'm not talking about winter jacket only. So I went to FP today and tried on NS in the hope that I will exchange my crossbody for NS so I can wear it over my shoulder no prob. I always prefer NS totes as they are more figure flattering on me, but this NS tote is huge, it actually looked a little awkward on me (I'm 5'5"). So I decided to stick with my Crossbody tote.

I strongly recommend if you have a chance, please go and try it on before purchasing it. Most of the department stores have it out, so I'm sure you'll find one close to home to see it irl and try it on. hth
What??? The short straps of the crossbody tote cannot fit over your coat on your shoulder??--what choices do I have? The N/s tote is toooo large and the E/S tote is too big also. No 'in-between' size....***sigh***

Thank you carinas for your input...i was going to order the crossbody but not now! Wish there was a regular size satchel in the Saffiano leather, something larger than the mini but smaller than the Haley...

Well I came home from work early because I'm sick but on the bright side...I was able to be home when my new black mini arrived...yay!! I know she has been revealed already but I had to share a pic of my minis together and then I included a fam shot of all of my saffiano items...including my beloved MK vanilla...yum! :biggrin: I LOVE the black mini for going out at night or dressy occasions...its gorgeous w/ the gold HW. Only one slight prob is that my new black mini (ordered online) came with all of the straps stuffed inside which I though was so ridiculous. What were they thinking?? With the straps bent inward like that, it caused a dent on the front near the right strap. I'm going to wait and see if it relaxes. I also figure at least there are no significant issues with it. You never known what you are going to get with online ordering...this may be the lesser of 2 evils.

Very nice!:smile:

I don't think you can usually. But for whatever reason with the slim zips you can. Don't tell them it's a dept store exclusive. Just say it's at the warehouse but not on the site.

Thanks, one more question. They found it, but only in Cognac (sigh!). Could you please tell me the colour code for the one you have? Thanks :smile:

ildera5 said:
Thanks, one more question. They found it, but only in Cognac (sigh!). Could you please tell me the colour code for the one you have? Thanks :smile:

SV/TRM

There were a bunch of colors when I ordered. Did you try calling customer service or just your store?

What??? The short straps of the crossbody tote cannot fit over your coat on your shoulder??--what choices do I have? The N/s tote is toooo large and the E/S tote is too big also. No 'in-between' size....***sigh***

Thank you carinas for your input...i was going to order the crossbody but not now! Wish there was a regular size satchel in the Saffiano leather, something larger than the mini but smaller than the Haley...

Yeah, I wish there was smth in-between...

Have you seen either one irl? Maybe Xbody will work over the shoulder for you? I feel if the drop was just an inch longer it'd be just fine.

Let's keep fingers crossed, there's still a lot of new styles to come out this spring.

Yeah, I wish there was smth in-between...

Have you seen either one irl? Maybe Xbody will work over the shoulder for you? I feel if the drop was just an inch longer it'd be just fine.

Let's keep fingers crossed, there's still a lot of new styles to come out this spring.
I have not seen the cross body tote IRL because my store did not have it...i think it is an online exclusive. The other totes are too big on my small frame.

Yes! Looking forward to seeing the new Spring bags!!