SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

I will post mod shots of my Cobalt Xbody wallet as soon as it arrives. I promise.
I wear black, navy and dark jeans a lot, so Cobalt Xbody is a perfect casual little piece for me. I love how sharp it is against the black and I don't have to worry about color transfer.

Also, I took my black mini out today and I LOVE it. Perfect little bag that fits more than you could imagine! It was a good good buy:tup:

My store didn't have a single piece in Robin, but they gave hope that they should get more by the end of March. Since I ordered Cobalt today, I have peace of mind (finally!) for a month, then I have Bday coming up and my husband already knows which store to get the gift card from. ;):Presents

I wear the same color scheme as well. Can't wait to see your reveal! Yes - I agree that black mini is so perfect. And I'm sure your hubby knows how happy that gift card will make you! It also makes it easier on them too ;)

Medium Zip Around Wallet

Kind of wish this came in vermillion or bumblebee though. Robin and coral are both pretty, but I didn't want them in a wallet for whatever reason.

Pictured with legacy slim zip
D3F61461-1C6A-4EC2-A2A0-DB0FA1666D0C-24587-00002486BA50B4F2.jpg

494490B0-5E46-488D-84B3-E9346F15D8AC-24587-00002486C2F104C0.jpg

8B094685-6BF6-4A8F-9061-DCB014EF5C28-24587-00002486C6D44488.jpg

D4EDC9DA-6D76-4B83-A3CB-D2B95F517A69-24587-00002486CABA2EA7.jpg

Do you happen to have the style number for the Legacy Slim Zip? I can't seem to find it on the Web site :sad:. Thanks :smile:.

How tall are you? This bag looks super on you! yummy colour choice! I have my heart set on the CrossBody Tote but am rethinking my choice...I like the N/S version better.

Thanks, I am 5'7 as much as I loved the tote it was just too big for me so it went back to coach. They did suggest the crossbody tote but no color I wanted. I will just love the mini satchel and be happy.

How tall are you? This bag looks super on you! yummy colour choice! I have my heart set on the CrossBody Tote but am rethinking my choice...I like the N/S version better.

I have Crossbody Tote, tags still on, because I like the size, but it really bothers me that I can't wear it over my shoulder jacket on and I'm not talking about winter jacket only. So I went to FP today and tried on NS in the hope that I will exchange my crossbody for NS so I can wear it over my shoulder no prob. I always prefer NS totes as they are more figure flattering on me, but this NS tote is huge, it actually looked a little awkward on me (I'm 5'5"). So I decided to stick with my Crossbody tote.

I strongly recommend if you have a chance, please go and try it on before purchasing it. Most of the department stores have it out, so I'm sure you'll find one close to home to see it irl and try it on. hth

carinas said:
I have Crossbody Tote, tags still on, because I like the size, but it really bothers me that I can't wear it over my shoulder jacket on and I'm not talking about winter jacket only. So I went to FP today and tried on NS in the hope that I will exchange my crossbody for NS so I can wear it over my shoulder no prob. I always prefer NS totes as they are more figure flattering on me, but this NS tote is huge, it actually looked a little awkward on me (I'm 5'5"). So I decided to stick with my Crossbody tote.

I strongly recommend if you have a chance, please go and try it on before purchasing it. Most of the department stores have it out, so I'm sure you'll find one close to home to see it irl and try it on. hth

The NS tote is big once I have it on, but I don't care I still love it! I use glam totes sometimes and actually think the NS tote looks a little better on me because of the shape (even though it's bigger).

Hey ladies,

Ok so I have my eye on the saffiano mini satchel, but choosing a colour is so hard, I'm drawn to the robin (no doubt) but I'm wondering if I should get a more practical colour like sand or black. And in stead get robin as a wallet instead, thoughts? Thank you :biggrin:

I have black one and love it. I'm considering getting it in Robin too. If you can't choose between two, get both :P or get a wallet in different color, so you won't miss out any color you like.

Have you gone to an FP store in Canada...they should be able to order this in for you...it's how I've purchased all sorts of bags!!!

Hmm .. I can ask .. I have tried to do that in the past, but they have said that they can not get Dept. Store Exclusives. I might also pass by The Bay and see if they have it ..