SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yall no not. Lolololol. Sne extendin to me

2. I hear ya. I'm 5'3 and the totes would look huge on me. I like the crossbody tote but wouldn't wear it crossbody...only over shoulder but like you and others have said, I would like it to fit over a coat so I can use it year round...so just the minis for me in this collection.

3. I don't think you can usually. But for whatever reason with the slim zips you can. Don't tell them it's a dept store exclusive. Just say it's at the warehouse but not on the site.

4. Same here.
    I wish Coach would come out with new styles, smth in between mini and tote... and that they would add an outside slip pocket for keys :huh:

5. I'm still hoping they'll do the Haley I'm saffiano. I love the look of the bag, but would like something a little tougher than the Legacy leather.

6. What??? The short straps of the crossbody tote cannot fit over your coat on your shoulder??--what choices do I have? The N/s tote is toooo large and the E/S tote is too big also. No 'in-between' size....***sigh***

Thank you carinas for your input...i was going to order the crossbody but not now! Wish there was a regular size satchel in the Saffiano leather, something larger than the mini but smaller than the Haley...

7. Very nice!:smile:

8. Thanks, one more question. They found it, but only in Cognac (sigh!). Could you please tell me the colour code for the one you have? Thanks :smile:

9. Vermillon N/S and Cobalt E/W

10. SV/TRM

There were a bunch of colors when I ordered. Did you try calling customer service or just your store?

11. Yeah, I wish there was smth in-between...

Have you seen either one irl? Maybe Xbody will work over the shoulder for you? I feel if the drop was just an inch longer it'd be just fine.

Let's keep fingers crossed, there's still a lot of new styles to come out this spring.

12. Congrats!

Vermillion looks striking!
    The more I see Cobalt pics, the more I gotta have it :smile:

How do you like Coach saffiano leather?

13. I have not seen the cross body tote IRL because my store did not have it...i think it is an online exclusive. The other totes are too big on my small frame.

Yes! Looking forward to seeing the new Spring bags!!

14. Thanks - I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this collection

15. +1