SAFFIANO Clubhouse!!

Black/silver? I wonder why they're not the brass/gold like the totes. Seems weird to mismatch unless totes in black/silver will be available? Either way this is an adorable little crossbody! Perfect for a day at a theme park! :smile:

I was a little bit dissapointed it's black with silver. I prefer gold like other black saffiano bags. I really wonder too!
But all colors are so cute and hard to decide!

Well I came home from work early because I'm sick but on the bright side...I was able to be home when my new black mini arrived...yay!! I know she has been revealed already but I had to share a pic of my minis together and then I included a fam shot of all of my saffiano items...including my beloved MK vanilla...yum! :biggrin: I LOVE the black mini for going out at night or dressy occasions...its gorgeous w/ the gold HW. Only one slight prob is that my new black mini (ordered online) came with all of the straps stuffed inside which I though was so ridiculous. What were they thinking?? With the straps bent inward like that, it caused a dent on the front near the right strap. I'm going to wait and see if it relaxes. I also figure at least there are no significant issues with it. You never known what you are going to get with online ordering...this may be the lesser of 2 evils.

Attachments

• minis.jpg
    minis.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,837
  • saffiano fam.jpg
    saffiano fam.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,772
Well I came home from work early because I'm sick but on the bright side...I was able to be home when my new black mini arrived...yay!! I know she has been revealed already but I had to share a pic of my minis together and then I included a fam shot of all of my saffiano items...including my beloved MK vanilla...yum! :biggrin: I LOVE the black mini for going out at night or dressy occasions...its gorgeous w/ the gold HW. Only one slight prob is that my new black mini (ordered online) came with all of the straps stuffed inside which I though was so ridiculous. What were they thinking?? With the straps bent inward like that, it caused a dent on the front near the right strap. I'm going to wait and see if it relaxes. I also figure at least there are no significant issues with it. You never known what you are going to get with online ordering...this may be the lesser of 2 evils.

Nice saffiano family :graucho: We are black mini and Camel wallet twins :ghi5:

I just got back from FP store and exchanged my Coral case for crossbody wallet in Cobalt (65077). The more I looked at your mod shots, the more I liked Cobalt, I'm so excited for that little wallet.

I just got back from FP store and exchanged my Coral case for crossbody wallet in Cobalt (65077). The more I looked at your mod shots, the more I liked Cobalt, I'm so excited for that little wallet.

You ordered crossbody wallet in Cobalt!!congrats!!
I love cobalt too.
I would love to see mod shot of this cute little wallet!

Yay Carinas! Twins! :happydance:You will definitely be requested to do mod shots. The cool thing about cobalt is I like how casual it can be and it seems to look different in different light which is cool. Congrats! Did you get to try on robin?

I will post mod shots of my Cobalt Xbody wallet as soon as it arrives. I promise.
I wear black, navy and dark jeans a lot, so Cobalt Xbody is a perfect casual little piece for me. I love how sharp it is against the black and I don't have to worry about color transfer.

Also, I took my black mini out today and I LOVE it. Perfect little bag that fits more than you could imagine! It was a good good buy:tup:

My store didn't have a single piece in Robin, but they gave hope that they should get more by the end of March. Since I ordered Cobalt today, I have peace of mind (finally!) for a month, then I have Bday coming up and my husband already knows which store to get the gift card from. ;):Presents

Last edited:

Love that cobalt!

My robin mini also came with straps stuffed inside, luckily it didn't cause any issues but I agree it makes no sense to do that.