Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

Thank you ladies!!! :ty:

So pretty!!! :love:

So excited!!! Love the looks of your Plum Bobby's... Mine are due to arrive any minute :biggrin: shoe twins!!! So relieved I went with my usual size too~ thanks!!
Hi Plum Bobby twin!!! I absolutely love the color. I am so glad I got them.

Did you get them yet? How do you feel about them?

Gorgeous color.

GORGEOUS!!! These are my next purchase! :love:now we need a mod picture! I think we have the exact shoe size. I also noticed that my Anthracite from this season is a tiny bit smaller than my taupe from last year. I ordered 37 in anthracite and then 38 but kept the 37s.
You need these. The color is so saturated and vibrant. It is sooo pretty. It was love at first sight for me.

I saw them at the store the other day and had the store reserve them for me. I don't know how to explain it but its greyish blue. If I do end up buying it later, I'll post a picture for you.

I saw them at Nordies over the weekend. Very pale/powdery blue - they are gorgeous!

Thank you ladies! I am going to order them based on your descriptions! I will post pics as soon as I get them :biggrin:

I have a pair of gris dickers (aw12) which are reminiscent of the taupe (ss13).
Then for this season I pre-ordered the Gris bobbys. I think you can see a tiny bit of it in the picture of post #2930.

The gris bobbys I've ordered are from Wandjina (Dutch store). She describes the gris as a taupe colour.

http://www.wandjina.nl/preview.php

But... the grey dicker and gris basley are quite light. I have no idea what to expect of the colour irl.

Ahum, to keep it short: I don't think there will be a taupe bobby for ss13, but the Gris should be a taupish colour
Thanks, that is really helpfully. I do really like the Gris just wanted something a little more 'blonde'. It does look like the ones on the charlotte for shine blog are a bit different but I think it's always so hard to get a true likeness with the light http://www.charlotteforshine.com/p/etoile-isabel-marant-hst-2012.html?m=0