Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I just got these!! Totally love them. Call the Isabel Marant store in NYC, they are getting the fall/winter shipment in mid-July. They already have a wait list but the colors come in black/black, black/white and black/bordeaux -- good luck, they are so chic!

2. YAY, I'd love to see them!!! :yes:

Any sizing advice kbella? Your usual US size or euro size and the size you took in the IM sneaks???
    TIA :smile:

3. ^ I will post some modeling pics soon :smile:

They run pretty true to size. I wear a 8 US and a 38 euro. I got the size 38 in the IM. They don't have half sizes... Hope this helps!

4. ^
    Thank you - very helpful :smile:

5. do you mind if i ask what you paid for them and if you could post up a modeling pic please!

6. ^^ I actually traded my friend for hers lol, she was selling them for $800 and I traded her this old Chanel jacket that I was going to sell anyway. I will try to take pics today... :smile:

7. does anyone have modeling pics of theirs worn with different outfits?

thanks!!!

8. i know.. ive been curious how this looks on TPF ladies!

Calisnoopy... were you able to find your July Jacket? I hope you got my PM?

9. heyyy :smile: no luck on the July jacket sadly...hopefully will find one on eBay :smile:

how did yours run...i'm usually a US 2-4 and Isabel's pieces run all over the place in sizing so i wasn't sure if I needed a 1 (my usual size in Isabel Marant tops) or bigger or smaller if it ran differently

im getting the marine/ecru sneakers soon!

10. adorably cute. i wish i could pull them off!