Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

Does someone have the bekket in 41 from the curtindo season? And if so can someone please mensure the insole? I asiles someone from luisaviaroma to do this for me And the took so long that the item sold out! Im sooooo mad!
Thank you!

Pao9 said:
Does someone have the bekket in 41 from the curtindo season? And if so can someone please mensure the insole? I asiles someone from luisaviaroma to do this for me And the took so long that the item sold out! Im sooooo mad!
Thank you!

Sorry meant to say I asked someone from luisaviaroma, and current season! My phone spell check was under another language! Lol

i just got a pair of 37 black bekket's and they are so small! I have a pair of bobby's and dickers in 37 and they are fine....whats the problem? I can't see wearing them as they are uncomfortable. Anyone else have this problem?

JDN said:
I got a pair in 37 and it was a bit tight...it loosened up a bit after wearing for just a little bit...it could still use a little more loosening tho...I've worn them out twice...I'm hoping they will loosen some more...
Strange bc I'm a us6.5 and I can't imagine needing these in a 38...weird...

But I have thought about using a wooden shoe stretcher as well...

Hope it ends up working out for you

JDN: I have the same problem, how are yours working out? I put the soles of my other 37 bobbys up to new bekett and the bekett are smaller than the Bobby's. what to do?

Here are my red bayleys!!!
a3dtf5.jpg

cookielvs!bags5 said:
i just got a pair of 37 black bekket's and they are so small! I have a pair of bobby's and dickers in 37 and they are fine....whats the problem? I can't see wearing them as they are uncomfortable. Anyone else have this problem?

Yup...same here cookie...

Here are my red bayleys!!!
a3dtf5.jpg
Wow, these are gorgeous!!! I keep going back and forth whether I can pull this color off or not. It is so pretty, but I think I couldn't pull them off.

Thanks this is huge disappointment, I've gotta sell em now and try to find the right size.

Yup...same here cookie...

Sorry cookie and JDN it didn't work out. I was hoping they would stretch enough for you. I'll keep an eye out for 38s for you both!

tb-purselover said:
Wow, these are gorgeous!!! I keep going back and forth whether I can pull this color off or not. It is so pretty, but I think I couldn't pull them off.

Sorry cookie and JDN it didn't work out. I was hoping they would stretch enough for you. I'll keep an eye out for 38s for you both!

They feel ok w/o socks. Hbu?