Isabel Marant hidden wedge sneaker

I just got my plum (or lilac) bobbys. I thought I would share them here. The color is true to life.

I purchased them in sz 37 (my usual bobby size). I am a US 6.5-7. This season they are a bit smaller then my taupe bobbys. But they are fine. I probably could also go with the 38 in these if I wanted them a bit looser (wear with a sock). But I wouldn't want to risk them being wobbly. So I recommend going with your usual Bobby size. I wouldn't recommend sizing up. I know they will stretch out a bit so I am good with the 37. HTH!

Attachments

• 2032942d1358878236-isabel-marant-clothes-and-accessories-image-214572149.jpg
    2032942d1358878236-isabel-marant-clothes-and-accessories-image-214572149.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 847
I made a couple of calls today and a few stores said they would be getting the bobby in Gris, I wonder if that means there is no taupe. I'm pretty sure there is a taupe and a Gris in the Dickers as la garconne have the gris and I tried the taupe in a shop but they seem similar

I have a pair of gris dickers (aw12) which are reminiscent of the taupe (ss13).
Then for this season I pre-ordered the Gris bobbys. I think you can see a tiny bit of it in the picture of post #2930.

The gris bobbys I've ordered are from Wandjina (Dutch store). She describes the gris as a taupe colour.

http://www.wandjina.nl/preview.php

But... the grey dicker and gris basley are quite light. I have no idea what to expect of the colour irl.

Ahum, to keep it short: I don't think there will be a taupe bobby for ss13, but the Gris should be a taupish colour

I just got my plum (or lilac) bobbys. I thought I would share them here. The color is true to life.

I purchased them in sz 37 (my usual bobby size). I am a US 6.5-7. This season they are a bit smaller then my taupe bobbys. But they are fine. I probably could also go with the 38 in these if I wanted them a bit looser (wear with a sock). But I wouldn't want to risk them being wobbly. So I recommend going with your usual Bobby size. I wouldn't recommend sizing up. I know they will stretch out a bit so I am good with the 37. HTH!

So pretty!!! :love:

Gorgeous color.

ive been dreaming of something in camel.. but cant decide if i want it in a suede dicker, bobby or leather dicker ( cognac)

please comment on the color.. does it go with a lot of color.. clothing wise or is it too dark of a caramel that it limit clothing choices?
thanks dear!!

I found this picture, just to give you an idea of the Camel color.

Attachments

• wearing-isabel-marant-bobby-sneakers-stockholm.jpeg
    wearing-isabel-marant-bobby-sneakers-stockholm.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 3,764

GORGEOUS!!! These are my next purchase! :love:now we need a mod picture! I think we have the exact shoe size. I also noticed that my Anthracite from this season is a tiny bit smaller than my taupe from last year. I ordered 37 in anthracite and then 38 but kept the 37s.

ADVICE PLEASE...

I have a pair of leather with suede detail Bekkets in size 36. They fit snug but not super tight. I could have sized up but my toes ARE NOT touching the end of the shoe--there is at least a half inch between the edge of the shoe and my nearest toe. What is the best way to stretch them out? I know leather and suede give a little but any advice? Should I just wear them and let them do their thing or should I "sock trick" them and purposely stretch them out. How much DO they stretch out??? Like I said, snug...but not painful!
Hi!

I wore mine with the velcro straps open, and this helped a lot!