Deceived by Fashionphile! Pictures attached

mrscurvy said:
This is definitely a PM and the difference in size is not by an inch.. You can probably put 2 PM's side by side to come up with a GM lol..
However I love the bag on you but again its the principle..

I Agree 100% This size looks Great on You, but you should get what you paid for or they should refund you the difference. Good Luck with what ever you decide to do!

Sorry this happened. I think sometimes mistakes do happen, one time I bought an estrela MM from Yoogis and I returned it because it was huge. I didn't know the error though because it was awhile before I saw an actual MM at the LV store and then realized the one Yoogis had sent me was really a GM. I thought about contacting Yoogis to see if I could get my money to ship it back to them refunded, but I just let it go since it had been awhile.

I've gotten two things from Fashionphile, one a bleu nuit alma pm that had a dent on the bottom that wasn't described in the listing. I still kept it since it seems like that color is hard to find and I can only see if you look at bottom, but I still was not happy they didn't disclose. There were photos but in the photos the dent looked like just a glare from the flash of a camera. Another was a vernis cles, that also had some weird bump that was not disclosed I returned that. They describe too much as "excellent" without add'l information. I have a bag consigned with them because their quote was so much higher, but they overpriced it and it hasn't sold since Nov. After that bag sells, I am done dealing with them.

I once bought a mono gal pm from yoogis for $1295, it was like new condition. If you thought you were getting GM, I think they should give you a discount.

It looks like they didn't clean the inside before sending to you, it looks like they left hair inside. That is poor service, IMO. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

The bottom line here is called FRAUD. No matter how pretty the bag is. You agreed to purchase a specific bag, and they provided you with a completely different one at an inflated cost. Bait & switch, anyone?!!

I would return the bag immediately, get my refund in full (including ALL shipping charges) and be done with them. The reality is that even if you sent the bag back to "prove" it is indeed the PM and not GM, you clearly can't trust them to return the same handbag after issuing you another potential refund in price difference. I'm all about extending the benefit of the doubt, but they have already bamboozled you a couple of times.

NEXT!

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I have the GM in mono and DA and no way is your bag a GM. I would ship it back as fast as you can. You don't want to support that kind of a business. I'd continue your hunt!

The size looks perfect on you, but the situation is annoying, and because of that I would try to get the price adjusted to the bag's size. If they will be intransigent, I would return it and request a total refund, including shipping fees as it was their mistake. To make your case stronger, see if somebody here in the forum can share the precise measurements of the GM. You can always buy the bag elsewhere... :smile:

I just checked ebay and a pm like this one is $1200, $1400 BIN. I'd say that $1195 is a decent price, however I know its not what you thought you were getting. GL with whatever you decide. For me, it would be hardly worth a couple of hundred to send it back, unless I chose to get a full refund.

I've had questionable dealings with Fashionphile myself.... I would return it. It's the PM, and plus this is going to be discontinued/worth less in the future... Leave their tag on, and simply return it to their location (use their free generated shipping label, I would) for a refund. State it's not the GM and request full refund in writing. I wouldn't try to get through anymore, that's just wrong of them. :sad: so sorry.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I was going to try Fashionphile, but now I think not. Still try to get the GM if that is really important to you. I wouldn't settle for anything less than what I want, but that's me. Hope everything works out well for you. Good luck!

If anyone here has a GM they should post pictures like you did of measurements and you can email fashionphile;)
But the bag does look nice on you, i have the Azur PM also and yours is mIF makes it special but situation is irritating though. I would try to negotiate a fair price and no matter the item i know alot of people do spike up price alil if they have a miF item just because alot of people seek that out more and my Galliera has a cloth tag inside :smile: enjoy the bag if you can :smile: and GL