The Chic Popincourt Club!!

This bag is so cute! A small shoulder bag with nice straps & details is what I was looking for. I love the zipper pull and the leather trim. Definitely going to add it to my list :biggrin:

I had a very rare LV siting the other day- and it was the Popincourt Haute!

The topper of it all was that I was with my DH and he looks at me and says- "Is that a popincourt she's toting?". WTF?? I knew I married him for a reason. He rocks at this handbag stuff! hehe

I realize this is an old post--but your comment about your hubby made me laugh. It sounds like something my hubby would say--he would probably forget the name, but he would remember the bag, I luv that!:biggrin:

Yay, I'm in the club. I got mine preloved a few weeks ago and I love her. The previous owner took really good care of her. Maybe it's just me but I'm amazed at how smooth the zipper pull is compare to my speedy. One of the reason why I decided to purchesed the popincourt haut is that I think it looks really well and perfect with a two pice suit.

aimeng said:
Oh yeah, join the club finally...I wanted this purse for a long time ! And I got the pre-loved one at my local store yesterday!it really cute chic and practical!

Very cute!! I like how your cherry charms march the orbs on the zipper pull.

image-1773575027.jpg

My 6 year old PH with a tan patina. She has seen alot of sun rain and wear! The brass orbs and zipper still look good and thankfully they are solid brass not plated nickel like how the SLGs are lately.

Is that the pink juicy one? I can't decide between the red cherries or the pink! Ughh- but I plan on using it for my DE bags so I'm leaning towards red! They are soooooo cute!

I believe this style only come with one color?! well, I have d DE speedy and it looks cute on DE bags.....But juicy charms are too small on big purses ....
I recommand coach key fobs....it has very good quality and looks super cute. My cupcake keyfob, strawberry keyfob on the DE SPEEDY30 got a lot of commonts.

I believe this style only come with one color?! well, I have d DE speedy and it looks cute on DE bags.....But juicy charms are too small on big purses ....
I recommand coach key fobs....it has very good quality and looks super cute. My cupcake keyfob, strawberry keyfob on the DE SPEEDY30 got a lot of commonts.

I haven't found a Coach one I like yet. They're mostly silver and I'm looking for some gold or brass ones at least. They do have some cute ones though. :biggrin: