The Chic Popincourt Club!!

Thank you! I have debated selling but I just can't do it. Plus, they are not fetching a good price - I always tell people who are afraid of buying their first LV or cannot afford new that the PH is a very underrated and reasonably priced bag, even at the boutique before it was retired ($1000 for a bag seems like a steal in 2015) I have significantly reduced my mono bag collection, but the PH occupies a special place in my heart.

I saw a woman carrying one the other day. I have one that I cannot part with. It is such an easy bag to carry, plus it holds so much!

I have the Poppincourt Haute in excellent condition and I even got new piping this summer. I want to sell it and have no idea how much to ask. Thoughts? Bag is in excellent condition.

I'm looking to get the handles on my Popincourt cleaned and was wondering if it's worth getting the piping redone? Im planning on using it as day to day bag and after reading some horror stories about it wearing through quickly I don't want to waste my money.

Welcome to the Popincourt club!!

I'm in the club too!! :biggrin:

1) Which one do you have? Popincourt
2) Is it your primary bag? Yes, unless its impractical to carry her along (crowded places etc.)
3) Is it your FAVEEEEEEE out of your collection? Absolutely favorite top handle bag, I can make her a crossbody too but I prefer using her with her top handles..
:yahoo:

Attachments

• IMG_E3526.JPG
    IMG_E3526.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 267
I'm in the club too!! :biggrin:

1) Which one do you have? Popincourt
2) Is it your primary bag? Yes, unless its impractical to carry her along (crowded places etc.)
3) Is it your FAVEEEEEEE out of your collection? Absolutely favorite top handle bag, I can make her a crossbody too but I prefer using her with her top handles..
:yahoo:
I realize this is a really old thread and not sure if you are even active anymore but jw how you make it a crossbody. I have this bag too and haven't used it in awhile but curious if buying some kind of strap attachment to do this would make me use it more. Thanks!

I realize this is a really old thread and not sure if you are even active anymore but jw how you make it a crossbody. I have this bag too and haven't used it in awhile but curious if buying some kind of strap attachment to do this would make me use it more. Thanks!
Hi! I’m still active :smile: I found two ways I made it a crossbody bag, one was attaching an LV vachetta strap to opposite D rings on the top handles and the other more DIY way is - attach one clasp of the strap under the zip tag to something large enough not to slip out (e.g - key cles, there’s a space underneath the strap flap tab) then attach the other strap clasp to the zipper or something else that’s unlikely to slip out when the zip is fully closed (same key cles or so, you can even clasp the two strap clasps together inside but you lose a lot of length this way). when you reach the desired length you want it makes the bag super functional and easy to use as a crossbody! try it and I hope my instructions explain it well enough to follow! All the best!

• Love
Reactions: poizenisxkandee
Oooo the thanks for the response! After I sent that, I looked at my bag again and realized #1 would probably work so thanks for confirming! Will definitely look into trying that. I don't mind carrying by hand or forearm most of the time, but I think not having a crossbody or shoulder option was throwing me off a little - most of my other bags with top handles are convertible.