The Chic Popincourt Club!!

So, I can finally be a Popincourt member!!!

I got my Popincourt a few weeks ago, since then I've used it almost everyday. The Popincourt is definitely my favorite bag.

Here are picture of my bag and all the things I can fit inside....

IMG_20781.jpg

Here is how it looks inside without me holding it open...

IMG_2079.jpg

Here's how it looks with me holding it open...

IMG_2080.jpg

Here is everything inside.

I'm using my coach agenda as a wallet and the only things missing in my purse is a skinny mini I'm using as a coin purse, which easily fits, and my iPod shuffle which again easily fits inside my pouch. I just forgot them in my car and was to lazy to go get them and retake the pictures..lol :shame:

IMG_2081.jpg

Also, here's what's inside my pouch, just to show how much I'm actually carrying in my bag...

IMG_2086.jpg

Please count me in... I've just got my first LV which is a Popincourt Haut from my bf on our 6th anniversary.... I'm definitely in love with it........:yahoo: :yahoo:

It seems that you gals are using the last hole for the straps, I think the 3rd one suits me more.... :rolleyes:

I had a very rare LV siting the other day- and it was the Popincourt Haute!

First time I'd ever seen someone wearing it while I was out. Cute cute! The little ball charms are just adorable.

She had small children and it was the perfect shoulder bag. She even plopped it down on the ground to tie her little girl's shoe outside. So obviously it can take a beating and still be gorgeous.

The topper of it all was that I was with my DH and he looks at me and says- "Is that a popincourt she's toting?". WTF?? I knew I married him for a reason. He rocks at this handbag stuff! hehe

Great choice gals! :smile:

I got my first LV today and it was indeed the Popincourt! Thank you all for helping me make the big jump! This baby is even more gorgeous in person and it is the perfect size for me. The shape is very distinguished and I love the details on this bag. I can't wait to introduce my new bag to the world tomorrow!!!!!

Are you enjoying your bag ?