Help me decide on my next purchase

newbie7

Feb 28, 2012
Hello ladies,

I have ~$2500 to spend on my next Chanel purchase and I couldn't make up my mind :smile:. I'd love to get your opinions on what you'd purchase with this "little amount" :biggrin: or you think what is best to add to my very small collection! Thank you.

1. Mini flap (i am not a cross-body type fan, but it is so cute & roomy!!! Can this be worn like the med classic flap?)
2. CC medium clutch $2000 (i've tried this on in store and it looked good on me)
3. Cerf tote
4. Chevron med flap

My current small collection includes: PST, jumbo double flap, yen wallet, and a WOC. I will save up to buy a 226 reissue in the future :smile:

Last edited:
Thanks ladies. After going through too many threads and pictures, I've narrowed down to options #2 & #4.

wlee917 & BOBAErose - Is this the tote you are referring to? This is the one I tried on and really like it. But, I don't see many people own one though.

Attachments

• Timeless CC tote.JPG
    Timeless CC tote.JPG
    453.4 KB · Views: 1,631
***Sigh*** I can't make up my mind on either the CC tote or the Chevron flap. I am drawn to the CC tote. But, I also want something similar to a M/L classic flap and the chevron is perfect with less cost. I probably will have to leave it up to whatever SAKS have in inventory :cool: If you have any opinion on why I shouldn't get one over the other, then please let me know. Thanks all.

IMO - I will opt for the CC Tote over the Chevron Flap solely due to the CC is an all time classic piece vs. I think the Chevron is more a seasonal piece..... Not as classic looking without the quilts....