Help me decide on my next purchase

Hi ladies, I'm looking to get a small wallet for my WOC and Mini (one day :girlsigh:)
Any suggestions other than a card holder? Will one of the following work as well?

A50169Y01480- small wallet? $400 4.5x1x3
A69253y01480- black caviar zippy $375

thank you!

I've decided to go with the Chevron. But, I couldn't locate any medium size Chevron in black or plum color at several NM :sad:. There are still few black ones at Saks company, but I'd rather buy it from NM.

Bellapurse - I've PMed you hoping your SA still has one in stock.

Hi ladies, I'm looking to get a small wallet for my WOC and Mini (one day :girlsigh:)
Any suggestions other than a card holder? Will one of the following work as well?

A50169Y01480- small wallet? $400 4.5x1x3
A69253y01480- black caviar zippy $375

thank you!

Hi - I don't own any small wallet or zippy so couldn't give you any suggestion. I just use the CC slots for my cards and haven't had the need to use a small wallet or card holder for my WOC.

newbie7 said:
I've decided to go with the Chevron. But, I couldn't locate any medium size Chevron in black or plum color at several NM :sad:. There are still few black ones at Saks company, but I'd rather buy it from NM.

I just sent you the info. Good Luck!

I'm also deciding between Chevron and Timeless cc tote :Push: I think I will go for Chevron also as it's look classy for both day and night ^^ Hope you get one soon :biggrin: Can't wait to see you reveal!! :loveeyes: