Help me decide on my next purchase

I'm also deciding between Chevron and Timeless cc tote :Push: I think I will go for Chevron also as it's look classy for both day and night ^^ Hope you get one soon :biggrin: Can't wait to see you reveal!! :loveeyes:

GST or Cerf tote :smile:

Cerf tote or the chevron flap!:love:

Thanks All. I've decided to go with the med. chevron & the cerf tote would be my next purchase. However, I haven't had any luck finding a med chevron at NM :sad:

I think u should wait a little more so u have enough to get the one u really want. It will be worth it. Everything else can wait. Get the want u really really want and it will be special.

I think u should wait a little more so u have enough to get the one u really want. It will be worth it. Everything else can wait. Get the want u really really want and it will be special.

I've actually already acquired the two bags that I really want, a PST & a classic jumbo. I treasure them :heart:. From then on, I just want to slowly add more bags to small my collection. Right now, I am looking into one that resembles a classic medium flap that is less structure, less pricey, and roomier. I've narrowed down to either a medium chevron or a Chanel 3. I am drawn to the chevron look and haven't got any luck finding one. I have not seen neither one in real life. I think I should stop by NM/Saks when I am in Chicago next month. :biggrin: