Fifty shades of grey movie *See p33 for movie discussion

This movie is actually happening and I'm so looking forward to it. While we're waiting for more details on the official cast, I thought it'd be fun to name our ideal characters.

I'll start...

CG: Matt Bomer, my one and only option. Charming, elegant, sophisticated.
Ana: Alexis Bledel, the perfect girl nextdoor. Young enough, innocent face.
Kate: Blake Lively even if I can't stand her, Olivia Wilde
Elena: Kim Cattrall, Charlize Theron (probably too young), Demi Moore, Ellen Barkin.
Jack Hyde: Ed Westwick

I can totally see them as Christian and Ana...great choices, OP!!

I'm sooooo looking forward to watching this movie...

LindaP said:
Since I don't think this has been linked in this thread I'm sharing the link to a fan made promo on youtube. Please note this is NOT offical but if the real one is anywhere near as good it would be exciting! This fan features Matt Bomer and Alexis Bledel in the roles of Christian and Ana.

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/C706KUh32D4

Wow!!! That was really good!! I love who they chose as potential characters!

I hope they don't pick Alex Pettyfer (too short and IMO not "beautiful" enough)!

I considered Henry Cavill but he's still not "beautiful" enough (IMO).

Now seeing pictures of Colin Egglesfield he's beautiful enough, he's older (39) can he play 27?

I don't know, I can see it. Ana is supposed to be pretty, but not drop-dead gorgeous. A lot of the actresses they have been talking about as possibilities are so beautiful that it would be hard to buy them as the shy, introverted, innocent Ana.

But it's more far more important that the woman they pick is a good actor than what she looks like. This movie has no chance at all if they don't hire actors strong enough to make plot in 50 Shades seem believable.