Fifty shades of grey movie *See p33 for movie discussion

OMG! I can't believe you said that becuase I was just telling a friend in an email that Matt Bomer looks a little like Frodo in this picture! Maybe there's a fine line between gorgeous and hobbit? :lol:

tumblr_m78i8l1OQd1qly4zao3_1280.jpg

Frodo-lord-of-the-rings-14060672-1024-768.jpg

:lol: Maybe!

And wow, that is definitely not a good picture of Matt Bomer. I totally see the Frodo resemblence in that picture. lol

Okay don't throw tomatoes at me but I started reading the book and it was like "S&M For Dummies". Don't think I'll be finishing it...:lol:

I agree. I don't get the hype at all. You can find hundreds of these erotic novels for like $2 each at your local used bookstore. What makes this one so special? The main guy character is a jerk and it's sad that some women actually want a man like that. Just my opinion, don't throw tomatoes at me either:P

I agree. I don't get the hype at all. You can find hundreds of these erotic novels for like $2 each at your local used bookstore. What makes this one so special? The main guy character is a jerk and it's sad that some women actually want a man like that. Just my opinion, don't throw tomatoes at me either:P

I think most women don't want a man like that in real life but in reading fiction it's a different story, anything goes. I've read my share of erotic novels, some better than others, none quite like Fifty. It's all in good fun. No rotten tomatoes, to each their own! :smile:

LOL, I agree....he's hot too....:graucho:. This is the first time I've heard of Henry Cavill. :smile:

He is in The Tudors which is free instant viewing on Netflix right now, I haven't watched it yet but people keep telling me it's good so I think I'll give it a shot.

Here is a link to a fan site, they've got a couple videos there with a Fifty theme -

http://henry-cavill.info/index.php/tag/fifty-shades-of-grey/

Just saw the link to this story saying that Ian is not actually meeting with producers next week and that possibly someone lied to him?? :nogood:

http://www.examiner.com/article/fif...sting-ian-somerhalder-meeting-rumors-debunked

Attaching a very Christian like pic of Henry! :biggrin:

Attachments

• hc.jpg
    hc.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Okay don't throw tomatoes at me but I started reading the book and it was like "S&M For Dummies". Don't think I'll be finishing it...:lol:
I agree. I really tried but I could only manage 112 pages. I tried because I knew there are so many people who like it. I just can´t. I felt almost embarrassed by all the clichés (sp?) and bad writing.

It's not a smart book by any means. IT's purely fun.. for some of us anyway. I know there are better ones out there, Story of O, etc.. I think this is just a nice escape from reality. It is totally elementary and you know what's coming before it happens but there is something about the give and take between the characters that appeals to some of us. I don't blame anyone for not loving or even liking the books.