What is your last Jewelry purchases?

My tennis bracelet arrived yesterday and I love it. I really want larger stones one but i don't have the patient to wait, so I got this smaller one to wear while I work on saving.

Tennis3.jpg

Tennis2.jpg

Tennis1.jpg

I have 'held back' for about a month on buying things in general because we have done so much around the house but I was bad this past week and let go. All from Tiffany- DBTY stud earrings, large Gehry torque hoop earrings, and smaller Gehry earrings. They should be here by tuesday or wednesday.

I have 'held back' for about a month on buying things in general because we have done so much around the house but I was bad this past week and let go. All from Tiffany- DBTY stud earrings, large Gehry torque hoop earrings, and smaller Gehry earrings. They should be here by tuesday or wednesday.

Can't wait to see what you got...

beautiful bracelet! Size looks great on you!!

Oh thank you. It sparkles on my tiny wrist helps.

Oh wow! Congrats! I cannot wait to see your reveal pics.

They look beautiful together... congrats!
Thanks! They look cute together.