What is your last Jewelry purchases?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!!

2. My latest acquisition. Mark Henry Alexandrite ring with yellow and white diamonds and YG and WG. Hope I attached the picture correctly.

Attached Files:

3. It's gorgeous!
    Do you find it suitable for everyday wear?

4. My last purchase was a DY 5mm cable bracelet with 14k gold caps. Waiting anxiously for it to arrive in the mail later this week :yahoo:

5. I bought a sterling silver, clear quartz necklace, 100cts. of stones, last night. I had spent the weekend searching for a fabulous genuine clear stone/sterling necklace to wear with an 18th C. very fancy gown I'm making for the upcoming Halloween parties. The funny thing about it is: I bought a necklace to simulate the paste (fake) "diamond" and silver necklaces that were very common then; these were imitations of the real diamond necklaces. If you've ever priced these antiques on eBay, you'll see why I tried to find a modern equivalent! So, I bought a genuine (though not diamond) stone and silver necklace, in order to imitate the fake ones that imitated the real ones!

I may clip on my Nicky Butler enhancer to wear with the dress. Or, since the gown is ice-blue, with silver trim, and white lace cuffs (and sparkly paste buttons down the stomacher panel), I may keep it monochromatic, and stick to clear/white stones, set in silver.

Here's the info/pic of the necklace (from JTV):

http://www.jtv.com/100.00ctw-Min-Diamond-Cut-Crystal-Quartz-S/S-18%22-20%22-Herringbone-Link-Necklace-Eav-%24575.00/1347704,default,pd.html

It looks flat here. If you can get the videos to work, please have a look--it looked GORGEOUS on the presenter and on the bust when it was on TV--even better than these videos.

6. This is very yummy piece. I love it!

7. Congrats! I adore your lovely necklace... it's perfect lenght. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice