What is your last Jewelry purchases?

bagladyseattle said:
My tennis bracelet arrived yesterday and I love it. I really want larger stones one but i don't have the patient to wait, so I got this smaller one to wear while I work on saving.
It's gorgeous!
Do you find it suitable for everyday wear?

I bought a sterling silver, clear quartz necklace, 100cts. of stones, last night. I had spent the weekend searching for a fabulous genuine clear stone/sterling necklace to wear with an 18th C. very fancy gown I'm making for the upcoming Halloween parties. The funny thing about it is: I bought a necklace to simulate the paste (fake) "diamond" and silver necklaces that were very common then; these were imitations of the real diamond necklaces. If you've ever priced these antiques on eBay, you'll see why I tried to find a modern equivalent! So, I bought a genuine (though not diamond) stone and silver necklace, in order to imitate the fake ones that imitated the real ones!

I may clip on my Nicky Butler enhancer to wear with the dress. Or, since the gown is ice-blue, with silver trim, and white lace cuffs (and sparkly paste buttons down the stomacher panel), I may keep it monochromatic, and stick to clear/white stones, set in silver.

Here's the info/pic of the necklace (from JTV):

http://www.jtv.com/100.00ctw-Min-Di...-Necklace-Eav-$575.00/1347704,default,pd.html

It looks flat here. If you can get the videos to work, please have a look--it looked GORGEOUS on the presenter and on the bust when it was on TV--even better than these videos.

This year I will be 35 and I wanted to give myself something special :love:
I went to my jeweller to custom make an eternity ring that would fit exactly my very simple round wire rose gold ring that I wear on my right hand middle finger (my only ring).
So we drew together a round wire one with a U-shape setting, total carat will be 0.9. I wanted a setting that would give priority to the stones, so the least visible metal possible.
Expected to be ready 2 days before my bday in June, I’m very excited!!

Attachments

• 61561339-3B26-460C-A7DE-3FFD4747CA8F.jpeg
    61561339-3B26-460C-A7DE-3FFD4747CA8F.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 38
I've been wanting a charm necklace for some time. I had a diamond initial made F/VS2/1.40 tcw...very sparkley. RC star and a double moon charm from Etsy on a 3.5mm RC paperclip chain. I can add charms if I want to! Of course I can't STOP...so I ordered a F-G/VS2/5 tcw YG tennis necklace, adjustable. It's being made so I'll post a pic when it arrives. I like the idea of a small TN with a charm necklace...good for the beach. Moon & Stars :heart:
Fingers crossed! @limom

charm necklace.jpg

This year I will be 35 and I wanted to give myself something special :love:
I went to my jeweller to custom make an eternity ring that would fit exactly my very simple round wire rose gold ring that I wear on my right hand middle finger (my only ring).
So we drew together a round wire one with a U-shape setting, total carat will be 0.9. I wanted a setting that would give priority to the stones, so the least visible metal possible.
Expected to be ready 2 days before my bday in June, I’m very excited!!
I have received the 3D drawings today and so excited :angel:
Love the U shape that looks like little waves :loveeyes:
I’ve asked the jeweller if we could have a little less metal between the stones so let see, do you think we see too much of it or is it me obsessing over details?
43221331-1FDD-4C76-B396-D576B934AC71.pngAD0A4461-8B74-49E7-932F-641B5C903402.png